BlueAnt Pump Soul

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Whitney M.

Whitney M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not as good as I was hoping

Purchased in May 2020 at Wish for $76.94.

Lee

Lee

Perfect for the gym

Bought these as I wanted wireless headphones for the gym, and earphones don't work for me because of my ear piercings. These are perfect. The sound quality is good, noise cancelling enough to block out the gym's music, sweatproof, and they stay on my head.

Purchased in November 2019 at Catch for $79.00.

melbourne_mum15

melbourne_mum15Sydney, NSW

DISAPPOINTED: headband snapped

Awesome for nearly two years but headband snapped in the middle recently through normal use. Expensive headphones made of poor-quality materials. Very disappointed. When trying to email BlueAnt about it, their online form has a dropdown box option 'headband snapped'. So this must be VERY COMMON yet they are not interested in fixing. DO NOT BUY.

Purchased in July 2017 for $129.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how BlueAnt Pump Soul compares to other Wireless Headphones

Matt pGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Headband snapped

Do not buy!! Speakers work perfectly but the headband developed a crack through normal usage after only a couple of years.. not great for such expensive headphones! No offer to even replace the headband which is such a tiny component

Purchased in October 2017.

Daniella W

Daniella WAct, 2604

Terrible quality and customer service

These headphones as rubbish for sport (even though that's what they were advertised for).
They are hard on your ears and heavy, very uncomfortable.

Aesthetically they’re nice and the controls work well. However when an earpad fell of it became a battle with customer service to get it replaced. They were arguing they could do nothing even though by consumer law they have to. After a week of emails and a few months later they sent me a whole new pair, but by then I have my airpods which I love way more!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Poor customer service

I enjoyed my headphones when they worked, but when they stopped connecting via Bluetooth 6 months out of warranty, the company could not help me whatsoever ! I was happy to send them off to be looked out ! But service advised me that’s not possible. $169 down the drain after 18 months.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Bree

Bree

I love these headphones

Date PurchasedOct 2018
FBran

FBran

Sound quality is good

Sound quality is good! It comes with a nice case and folds nicely. Being wireless offers that extra comfort you can put your phone away, range is good. My only complaint is that it gives me a bit of headache if I wear it for a long time. The pressure is too much for long term wearing but it could be because I wear glasses. Note it’s not noise cancelling but noise isolation and it does a good job. Great for flights if you want to soften the engine noise (or screaming children).

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Kat

KatMelbourne

Decent Product / Terrible Company Customer Service

While the headphones have done their job I would definitely pay that little bit extra for Beats etc. as the customer service is woeful. As another customer mentioned, their "your feedback is important to us but were not going to help you" attitude was terrible. Wouldn't purchase from BlueAnt again for this reason.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Wireless Headphones

Find out how BlueAnt Pump Soul compares to other Wireless Headphones

Dan V

Dan VMelbourne

Great sound, good looking, worth the price tag.

Great sound, clear and full bass. Headphones feel sturdy, well crafted, well packaged. Good fit, and can be adjusted. I originally intended to buy beats, but went for the cheaper option, I was nervous at first after learning that they can't connect to computers, but it worked. Seamless and simple to setup and use.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018