Blueant Pump Zone

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

Max B.

Max B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Built for life without compromise elsewhere

I've loved these headphones since the first time I used them as daily drivers for a week without charging them. Good sound clarity without sacrificing thick punchy bass and deliver a surprisingly wide experience for what they are, easy to adjust and stay on your head through thick and thin even if they're drenched whilst remaining comfortable somehow. One of the best options for when you just want your music on your terms, reliably and loud.
Thanks to BlueAnt for selling me what has become the only headphones I want to walk out the door with anymore

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Passable Only.

Presentation and packaging was second to none,however while areasonable sound is evident, mids and highs are near non existent. They were advertised as "BASS" phones,no lie there,not much else though. $89 I paid,so I'll get used to them I guess.

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for $89.00.

spud42

spud42AU

Hollow sound, too much spatial seperation.

fortunately i did not pay full price for these! the bass is extreme if that is your thing . I bought them from a friend ,who also didnt like them, to replace the wired headphones i use on my computer. I used them for Netflix,Amazon Prime,YouTube etc. for voice they are terrible hollow sounding in the middle of the sound stage and weak overall. the bass is too accentuated. now i know they are supposed to be for extra bass but come on absou;letly no midrange and tinny treble. think i will sell them on ebay ,maybe a teenager who wants nothing but bass will take them off my hands.

Purchased in June 2019 at friend.

Find out how Blueant Pump Zone compares to other Wireless Headphones

Less than a year life span

When I first tried them at the purchase location they were great. But now after a year from purchase, one ear pad stitching has fallen apart and the headband thing has developed cracks. I watched a promo vid of a guy wearing them while doing sports... I sit in an office all day so I can't imagine them lasting long in a sports bag.
The other thing I noticed is if you are wearing them outdoors and there's a breeze - there's an audible whistle from the wind hitting the head support and the earmuff joint - extremely annoying..
Sound is awesome though so I am sad they didn't last over a year! :(

Purchased in June 2018.

Madison

MadisonNorth Warrandyte

Great alternative to Beats

Other wireless/bluetooth headphones I've had have been fine on battery life, but nothing compares to these. I've used them for at least 1.5 hours every day at the gym or while doing yard work since buying them nearly a month ago. I've also used them once or twice for a full work day (8 hours), and my battery is still showing a 70% charge! I haven't had to charge them a single time in almost a month. That's incredible to me!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
saz

sazSydney

great

great quality, loud and can walk around the house listening to music without having my phone on me. great quality really impressed however its bit bulky. . .

love the different colours it comes in, recommended it to friends good purchase not to expensive.
good quality for the price your paying

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Haiisbdbf

Haiisbdbf

Great sound

Great sound even at the top volume and good design ! Although a little too bit for my head even on the smallest size, and can be confusing to restart Bluetooth in order to connect to a different device. Great for the gym or walks where you don’t want cords dangling around.

Amazing headphones

Got these for Christmas of 2017. Was amazed at the sound quality. The NFC chip is a nice inclusion. Bluetooth pairs quickly, and battery life is exceptional.

Great for everyday listeners, but the bass kind of interferes if using for music production.

Do I recommend? Hell yeah. For $120, they are amazing value for what you get.

Andrew

AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly Good At This Price Point

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

They WERE good...

It’s quite unfortunate to have to write a bad review because they WERE good headphone. It has been less than a year since purchasing them and they’re already starting to fall apart.
They’re good headphones if you want to have to spend $200 a year on new ones... or you could avoid them and get some that last longer.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Cat

Cat

Love it. Best value for money

Best value for money as it provides what it promises- clarity of sound, comfort on ears and excellent battery life. Couldn't complain about any of it. Really nice durable materials as well. Have been using it for a good 5 months with no problems. Love how compact it is also.

Boogieman

BoogiemanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value Bluetooth headphones

Whilst they put out excellent sound for the investment, they can be fiddly to get Apple products to connect, especially if you swap back and forth between more than one device.
Other than that, they have great sound and the battery life is excellent.
I use them to mow as well and they work well as ear muffs whilst you listen to your tunes.
I highly recommend them.

Rick

RickDarwin, NT

Really really great sound from a good looking headset!

Nicely made, good looking headset that connects easily and sounds great through the whole audio spectrum. Have a blue set and my wife has a rose gold set. Great for phone calls etc too. I use mine a lot for studying in a busy room. The right cup arrived dislodged from the bracket, but easily clipped together again and has stayed intact since.

ps

ps

Great sound quality

I bought geese headphones for $200 . They have beautiful sound quality. I had beat headphone before how ever lost them. So this time didn't want to spend too much so bought this. The bass is awesome.. Great for gym. Overall great headsets. Thumbs up for these headsets. Love Love love

Date PurchasedNov 2017

AWESOME SOUND. TERRIBLE BUILD QUALITY

As others have said here, the build quality is shocking. JB Hifi were so kind to replace it for me today, BlueAnt handballed me off. Head band snapped on it's own, ALL stitching came loose at the 13th month mark. Treated with absolute care to the point where I had all the original packaging and receipt.

PLUS side - incredible sound quality especially BASS.
OTHER downsides - No battery meter except for IOS. STUPID.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Miss Jess

Miss JessGeelong

The only headphones you’ll ever need !

I love my blue ant pump headphones.
There’s are so comfy on your head and give a very crisp clean sound. They are also noise cancelling , I’ll be using my headphones watching a movie while the boyfriend Is playing the ps4 which he has quite loud... with my blue ant headphones I can’t hear him or his game = Heaven for me! Highly recommend Blueant headphone to any girl wanting to escape that ps4 :)

Grasshopper

GrasshopperWheatbelt, WA

Great sound, easy to connect!

Got these headphones from JB HI FI about five weeks ago. So far so good. The sound is brilliant and clear, it is really easy to connect to android phones, Apple iPads, and my laptop. Only problem is occasionally YouTube videos don’t sync up with sound (is the headphones problem-I’ve checked) but simply changing quality of video and back, or reloading the video fixes the issue. I’ve had many pairs of wired headphones and they constantly break (cheap pairs) and stop working after a few weeks. Paying that bit more for wireless headphones is worth it by far.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Nellie

NellieGold Coast

Comfortable and stylish

I just purchased these headphones today and they are fabulous. I got the pink ones which is my favourite colour. The quality seems great and the sound is clear. I like that I can listen to music and also take calls when needed. Stylish and does the job, I would recommend.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
AussiChemist

AussiChemistCanberra

Fall to pieces - not durable - won't last

kiran

kiranMelbourne

Good quality and sound experience

I liked this headphone. The sound is amazing. The Bluetooth is reliable and stable, the range is considerably good. After usage we should put to recharge. I advise my friends they should by it instead of buying some other noisy products. This one looks also very nice. I would recommend this product as I didn't see any problem using this one.

Date PurchasedSept 2017