Bluethumb

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bluethumb

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (377)

Auscanuck
AuscanuckPerth, WA

#1 FOR AUSTRALIAN ARTISTS!

So far I have only purchased one large painting from BLUETHUMB and was very impressed with the service. The painting looks absolutely stunning and true to colour which is important. Lots of compliments from family and friends. Quick delivery from Queensland to WA and packaged well. BLUETHUMB now definitely my go to for Art. Thank you Lucinda Laveille for your beautiful artwork!

• Return Claim MadeNo

Great Painting. Found exactly what we wanted.

Very happy with our purchase. Process was simple and easy. Arrived quickly. No problems.

Team BluethumbBluethumbSend a private message

It was a wedding gift, and it was perfect.

Excellent service. What a great way to buy art. I purchased this work for my son as a wedding gift.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 x purchaser (and counting), including our first commission - love the platform!

I commissioned my first piece of artwork ever and it was such an enjoyable experience. The artist was amazing and we love our artwork. The process to pay the deposit for the commission was a little odd; I had to purchase as a gift voucher, but it was all clearly documented and easy to follow.
Payment was simple and quick, and delivery was fantastic (I had to muck around the dates and times but the framing/ delivery people were very accommodating). It was packaged well and they waited for the rain to stop to protect the art.
This was our 3rd purchase from Bluethumb and I can't recommend them and their artists enough.
Thanks Bluethumb team!

Stunning affordable artwork

I have bought 2 paintings from Bluethumb and love them both. The process was seamless and they were here in no time. Such a great place to source a huge variety of artwork at a price that works for you.

Santino
SantinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new painting has bought new life to my room.

The searched the Bluethumb website for a considerable period. (I wanted to support a local artist). However, kept coming back to my new painting Storm Brewing by Little Heath. My first art piece/painting I have ever bought. I am now wanting a larger picture (by Little Heath) for another wall in my lounge room. The quality of the painting and frame were worth it for me. Such any easy process. I am so pleased.

Bringing the ocean home

very pleased with our large painting that is the feature piece in our stairwell.

LeeanneNorth West, QLD

Love looking at newest Wall Bling!

Spent many hours looking at different art work. Loved the variety on Bluethumb and supporting Australian artists. Ended up purchasing my first favourite painting by Kerry Sandhu and am so happy with how it fits into my home. The process was easy and painting arrived within 10 working days.

Sure.

Aphra
AphraSydney

Happy with my purchase, framing overpriced

The Bluethumb website is fairly user friendly. You can (as I did) spend hours and hours looking at the thousands of pictures they have. I bought a painting by Sara Roberts. I loved it the first time I saw it, saved it in my favourites, and went back to it again and again until I decided to buy it. The process was easy and smooth. I chose to add on a frame, but with the benefit of hindsight, it was overpriced. I wouldn’t make that mistake a second time. The painting is delightful. Very atmospheric.

FifiM
FifiMSydney, NSW

I love my new artwork from Bluethumb.

I have bought three paintings from Bluethumb. I love them all. The are perfect for each space and exactly has presented on the website. Delivery was fast and efficient.

Team BluethumbBluethumbSend a private message

Perfect art for a perfect place

My thanks to Bluethumb as without them I wouldn’t have found this incredible artist Sarah Park and her wonderful art

Beautiful painting

Love my new painting. The colours are stunning and I love the all the texture to the piece. Delivery was very fast.

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Sophie Lawrence artwork

The artwork is beautiful and textured. It is more spectacular in real life than on the website. I love the colours and the large size. It lifts the room and is a divine piece of her talent. I am grateful for her artwork. The water lillies are a beautiful symbol of nature and resonate with me and remind me of a 2006 trip to Vietnam.

Leigh B
Leigh BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful summer vibes in Camille Manley’s piece “where did the gelato go?”

This Large beautiful framed oil painting by the talented Camille Manley is now the centre piece of our dining area.
The pastel tones invoke feelings of long, hot summer nights at the beach - watching the sky turn yellow pink at dusk as the waves crash the shore. We love it! Thanks Camille! Krista and Leigh.

Bec Kent
Bec KentKambah 2902, ACT

We LOVE the The New Devine and you will too!

We are absolutely thrilled with our purchase of this gorgeous artwork, and it is even MORE beautiful in person! This is just one of the many amazing pieces that we have bought from Claire at The New Devine. We have many of Claire’s original paintings and quite a few of her exquisite prints - every single one of them is phenomenal! You will definitely be impressed with the quality of the finished product, and you will undoubtably be impressed with their customer service as it is absolutely outstanding! I would 100% recommended Claire at The New Devine.

Lee W.
Lee W.asked

Hi everyone, as an Artist on Bluethumb, I’d very much like to know: (1) which day of the week gets the most visitors? I’m guessing Sunday. (2) Are the Artist’s blogs (In the Studio) included in the sitemap and indexed by google? Thanks :)

Tilli
Tilliasked

I would like to know how other artist have found the payment for work sold process. I sold a work which was delivered and signed for on 14th May 2019 and have not yet received payment on 29th May. By my reckoning I should have been paid on 23rd May, a designated Bluethumb 'payday'. I have not been paid and there is more that $1000 at stake. I am not sure if Bluethumb really understand that artists depend on timely payments to keep their practice viable and alive. I want to believe the administrators care about the artists they represent, but am getting mixed signals. This latest stuff-up has created real hardship, not to mention the energy and time consuming distraction of chasing a payment. In my experience Art Lovers, StateoftheArt etc. treat their artists as partners i.e. real people. Does Bluethumb really do the same?

Monikka
Monikkaasked

How do we know this site is legitimate? I have searched for the awards it claims and I've attempted to subscribe to the newsletter and got ambushed by nuisance spin wheels. The artists I like cannot be found elsewhere on the net.

Sharon A
Sharon A
Sheeraz H
Sheeraz H

Get an answer from our members and Bluethumb representatives

Extra Information