Bluethumb

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bluethumb

4.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No

Wonderful service

The painting I bought had already sadly been sold in person, but both Tony and Bluethumbs support personnel were wonderful in fixing the issue. I ended up purchasing another one of Tony’s works instead, and am amazed at the quality of the work.

Scott Wagstaff
Scott WagstaffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the painting .

We had some damage to our picture frame in transit. Blue thumb were fantastic and fixed it promptly. It looks great

Beautiful Print

Really high quality print. There is something very nostalgic about it. I am jealous of whoever gets to own the original painting!

Basia
Basia Western Australia

Wonderful way to buy art and support Australian Artists! Couldn’t be happier!

I recently purchased three pieces and I couldn’t be happier. The process was easy abs the stuff were super helpful.

Online Shops

Find out how Bluethumb compares to other Online Shops

disappointed Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible business to deal with. Will never purchase again nor recommend to anyone else.

We purchased an artwork at great expense that we did not love and despite their ‘free returns policy’ we’re refused our attempt to return the item. Extremely disappointed.

A team that cares

Constantly demonstrating deep respect and genuine empathy to both the artists and collectors. Always adding relevant options on their site, showing their thorough understanding & passion for the art industry. Wonderful to work with.

Good customer service

Found a painting we liked, it was shipped quickly and delivered but unfortunately it cracked during transit.

We were offered a full credit and 10% off next purchase and Bluethumb also arranged for all return shipping, simply had to be at home when the courier arrived (but could schedule a pick-up that was convenient for us).

• Return Claim MadeYes

Efficient and friendly service.

Bluethumb were very professional when it came to handling my order. When the painting I bought arrived we found that the size did not work for the space. I sent it back and ordered a different painting. Deliveries and returns went very smoothly. I would definitely buy from them again.

Lee W.
Lee W.asked

Hi everyone, as an Artist on Bluethumb, I’d very much like to know: (1) which day of the week gets the most visitors? I’m guessing Sunday. (2) Are the Artist’s blogs (In the Studio) included in the sitemap and indexed by google? Thanks :)

Tilli
Tilliasked

I would like to know how other artist have found the payment for work sold process. I sold a work which was delivered and signed for on 14th May 2019 and have not yet received payment on 29th May. By my reckoning I should have been paid on 23rd May, a designated Bluethumb 'payday'. I have not been paid and there is more that $1000 at stake. I am not sure if Bluethumb really understand that artists depend on timely payments to keep their practice viable and alive. I want to believe the administrators care about the artists they represent, but am getting mixed signals. This latest stuff-up has created real hardship, not to mention the energy and time consuming distraction of chasing a payment. In my experience Art Lovers, StateoftheArt etc. treat their artists as partners i.e. real people. Does Bluethumb really do the same?

Monikka
Monikkaasked

How do we know this site is legitimate? I have searched for the awards it claims and I've attempted to subscribe to the newsletter and got ambushed by nuisance spin wheels. The artists I like cannot be found elsewhere on the net.

Sharon A
Sharon A
Sheeraz H
Sheeraz H

Get an answer from our members and Bluethumb representatives