Bluethumb

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bluethumb

Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great idea but terrible organization & customer service

Team BluethumbBluethumbSend a private message
Suren
SurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Damage of the painting frame NO SERVICE by bluethumb

I have contacted Bluethumb regarding the damage to the frame nearly month ago and still cannot get a reply how this frame is going to get fixed. Keep getting a reply will get an answer today for last 5-6 emails. Cannot talk to anyone on the phone because they don’t have anyone to answer phone and operate behind a website.
Very unhappy Customer Who has bought 8 painting and that’s the service you get, imagine you bought one!!!!

Lee W.
Lee W.asked

Hi everyone, as an Artist on Bluethumb, I’d very much like to know: (1) which day of the week gets the most visitors? I’m guessing Sunday. (2) Are the Artist’s blogs (In the Studio) included in the sitemap and indexed by google? Thanks :)

Tilli
Tilliasked

I would like to know how other artist have found the payment for work sold process. I sold a work which was delivered and signed for on 14th May 2019 and have not yet received payment on 29th May. By my reckoning I should have been paid on 23rd May, a designated Bluethumb 'payday'. I have not been paid and there is more that $1000 at stake. I am not sure if Bluethumb really understand that artists depend on timely payments to keep their practice viable and alive. I want to believe the administrators care about the artists they represent, but am getting mixed signals. This latest stuff-up has created real hardship, not to mention the energy and time consuming distraction of chasing a payment. In my experience Art Lovers, StateoftheArt etc. treat their artists as partners i.e. real people. Does Bluethumb really do the same?

Team BluethumbBluethumbSend a private message
Monikka
Monikkaasked

How do we know this site is legitimate? I have searched for the awards it claims and I've attempted to subscribe to the newsletter and got ambushed by nuisance spin wheels. The artists I like cannot be found elsewhere on the net.

Sharon A
Sharon A
Sheeraz H
Sheeraz H

Get an answer from our members and Bluethumb representatives

Extra Information