Bluethumb

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bluethumb

Aphra
AphraSydney

Happy with my purchase, framing overpriced

The Bluethumb website is fairly user friendly. You can (as I did) spend hours and hours looking at the thousands of pictures they have. I bought a painting by Sara Roberts. I loved it the first time I saw it, saved it in my favourites, and went back to it again and again until I decided to buy it. The process was easy and smooth. I chose to add on a frame, but with the benefit of hindsight, it was overpriced. I wouldn’t make that mistake a second time. The painting is delightful. Very atmospheric.

Authentic artwork

Very happy with the artwork. From ordering to receiving the piece, everything was seamless. Will definitely purchase again from Bluethumb in the future.

Very nice!

Exceeded expectations. Both works are very good on the wall. No surprises from what we saw online. We are very pleased with our first online purchase

Great artwork

We have purchased two great artworks from Bluethumb online gallery.
The service that Bluethumb delivers is great the artworks were delivered quickly and were very well packaged. You also have the option to return the artwork if it is not suitable. A great service with a fantastic and diverse range of paintings to choose from.

Allan
Allan Southwest, VIC

marine life wonders

I love the octopus, with tentacles spreading everywhere. I also recommend a netflix show The Octopus Teacher. I'll be keeping an eye out for a similar piece of a crayfish/lobster peeking out from under a rock.

• Return Claim MadeNo

As beautiful as it looked on the website

Quality painting - thanks Tim O'Shea - very happy. Website easy to use. Photo's of the painting were accurate in terms of colour and texture. Safely packaged and shipped quickly.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Fabulous artwork! Love it.

I am happy about the good choice I made by choosing this artwork, beautiful colour and decorated my living room, love it. Price is bit high though.

CraigG
CraigGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Louise Numina insight is profound

I purchased this impressive painting for my wife. It takes proud of place in our living room.

A focus on Womens Ceremonies - Rainbow is delightfully bright, with 3 dimensional flows and great depthdepth.

Thank you.

Team BluethumbBluethumbSend a private message

excellent quality and prompt delivery

The pictures were accurate and the art was delivered on time. I suggest paying for the framing as it will save time. It's a great way to support artists and also beautify your own home. If there is any question, make sure you clarify if it is a print or an original piece.

Jenny
JennyIllawarra, NSW

I'm thrilled with my art purchases

I have purchased 2 paintings by artist Little Heath. I love the colours and spontaneity of the works, and they look great on the wall. I also appreciate the story the artist provides about each painting. Shopping through Bluethumb takes the risk out of purchasing art on-line; they do earn their commission.

Team BluethumbBluethumbSend a private message

Thank you so much, Jenny. We really appreciate your support and kind words.

Great artworks - delivery needs a little work

I couldn’t be happier with the two separate artworks I bought from Bluethumb. The experience of using the website is super easy, pleasant, and there’s nothing hidden from buyers. There is only one suggestion I’d offer, in that there doesn’t seem to be a uniform protocol for artwork delivery and tracking, nor was there any follow-up from Bluethumb. I had issues with one of the delivery couriers that one artist chose to use, although nothing major - that’s the only reason why I shyed from giving a fifth star. Otherwise a good experience!

Lynda
LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yulias quirky surrealism

I purchased 'Broken String of Pearls' and Lemon, Lime & Bitters from Yulia Pustoshkina. They are in my kitchen and I have a little smile every time I look at them.

• Incentivised Review No

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

We love it! It’s so beautiful

The piece is beautiful. After learning a heard lesson first by accidentally buying a print and not an original we’ve now purchased two originals which we absolutely love.

They’ve become talking points and just pieces to look at, admire and ponder.

The purchase process was easy, shipping virtually trouble free and when we did need to contact Bluethumb we’re provided useful information.

Good customer service

Found a painting we liked, it was shipped quickly and delivered but unfortunately it cracked during transit.

We were offered a full credit and 10% off next purchase and Bluethumb also arranged for all return shipping, simply had to be at home when the courier arrived (but could schedule a pick-up that was convenient for us).

• Return Claim MadeYes

Amanda Gill
Amanda GillVictoria

Positive experience even though I had to return

Ordered and received Franko Artwork . It was as anticipated but it just didn’t work in the room . I was so disappointed. Return was easy . I continue to look at Bluethumb. I love that art work is Australian artists .

Lee W.
Lee W.asked

Hi everyone, as an Artist on Bluethumb, I’d very much like to know: (1) which day of the week gets the most visitors? I’m guessing Sunday. (2) Are the Artist’s blogs (In the Studio) included in the sitemap and indexed by google? Thanks :)

Tilli
Tilliasked

I would like to know how other artist have found the payment for work sold process. I sold a work which was delivered and signed for on 14th May 2019 and have not yet received payment on 29th May. By my reckoning I should have been paid on 23rd May, a designated Bluethumb 'payday'. I have not been paid and there is more that $1000 at stake. I am not sure if Bluethumb really understand that artists depend on timely payments to keep their practice viable and alive. I want to believe the administrators care about the artists they represent, but am getting mixed signals. This latest stuff-up has created real hardship, not to mention the energy and time consuming distraction of chasing a payment. In my experience Art Lovers, StateoftheArt etc. treat their artists as partners i.e. real people. Does Bluethumb really do the same?

Monikka
Monikkaasked

How do we know this site is legitimate? I have searched for the awards it claims and I've attempted to subscribe to the newsletter and got ambushed by nuisance spin wheels. The artists I like cannot be found elsewhere on the net.

Sharon A
Sharon A
Sheeraz H
Sheeraz H

Get an answer from our members and Bluethumb representatives