Bluethumb

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bluethumb

Auscanuck
AuscanuckPerth, WA

#1 FOR AUSTRALIAN ARTISTS!

So far I have only purchased one large painting from BLUETHUMB and was very impressed with the service. The painting looks absolutely stunning and true to colour which is important. Lots of compliments from family and friends. Quick delivery from Queensland to WA and packaged well. BLUETHUMB now definitely my go to for Art. Thank you Lucinda Laveille for your beautiful artwork!

BehrangF
BehrangFSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best online shops for art lovers

I have checked multiple online shops for selling arts and found out Bluethump is the best one. Great interface design and numerous options to purchase. The best feature for me was the option to filter the paintings by width and height.

Deb
DebNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Terrific experience

I have purchased a few paintings from different artists this year. I have been very pleased with all of them. They are very true to the images on the website and arrived really quickly. I recommend Bluethumb for art purchases from great Australian artists.

Michael J.
Michael J.

Paradise found!

Wonderful firm with an amazing selection of art.so nice not to have to deal with snobbish Sydney art dealers!

Find out how Bluethumb compares to other Online Shops

It was a wedding gift, and it was perfect.

Excellent service. What a great way to buy art. I purchased this work for my son as a wedding gift.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 x purchaser (and counting), including our first commission - love the platform!

I commissioned my first piece of artwork ever and it was such an enjoyable experience. The artist was amazing and we love our artwork. The process to pay the deposit for the commission was a little odd; I had to purchase as a gift voucher, but it was all clearly documented and easy to follow.
Payment was simple and quick, and delivery was fantastic (I had to muck around the dates and times but the framing/ delivery people were very accommodating). It was packaged well and they waited for the rain to stop to protect the art.
This was our 3rd purchase from Bluethumb and I can't recommend them and their artists enough.
Thanks Bluethumb team!

Stunning affordable artwork

I have bought 2 paintings from Bluethumb and love them both. The process was seamless and they were here in no time. Such a great place to source a huge variety of artwork at a price that works for you.

Santino
SantinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new painting has bought new life to my room.

The searched the Bluethumb website for a considerable period. (I wanted to support a local artist). However, kept coming back to my new painting Storm Brewing by Little Heath. My first art piece/painting I have ever bought. I am now wanting a larger picture (by Little Heath) for another wall in my lounge room. The quality of the painting and frame were worth it for me. Such any easy process. I am so pleased.

Bringing the ocean home

very pleased with our large painting that is the feature piece in our stairwell.

LeeanneNorth West, QLD

Love looking at newest Wall Bling!

Spent many hours looking at different art work. Loved the variety on Bluethumb and supporting Australian artists. Ended up purchasing my first favourite painting by Kerry Sandhu and am so happy with how it fits into my home. The process was easy and painting arrived within 10 working days.

Sure.

FifiM
FifiMSydney, NSW

I love my new artwork from Bluethumb.

I have bought three paintings from Bluethumb. I love them all. The are perfect for each space and exactly has presented on the website. Delivery was fast and efficient.

Team BluethumbBluethumbSend a private message

Perfect art for a perfect place

My thanks to Bluethumb as without them I wouldn’t have found this incredible artist Sarah Park and her wonderful art

Beautiful painting

Love my new painting. The colours are stunning and I love the all the texture to the piece. Delivery was very fast.

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Sophie Lawrence artwork

The artwork is beautiful and textured. It is more spectacular in real life than on the website. I love the colours and the large size. It lifts the room and is a divine piece of her talent. I am grateful for her artwork. The water lillies are a beautiful symbol of nature and resonate with me and remind me of a 2006 trip to Vietnam.

Leigh B
Leigh BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful summer vibes in Camille Manley’s piece “where did the gelato go?”

This Large beautiful framed oil painting by the talented Camille Manley is now the centre piece of our dining area.
The pastel tones invoke feelings of long, hot summer nights at the beach - watching the sky turn yellow pink at dusk as the waves crash the shore. We love it! Thanks Camille! Krista and Leigh.

Lee W.
Lee W.asked

Hi everyone, as an Artist on Bluethumb, I’d very much like to know: (1) which day of the week gets the most visitors? I’m guessing Sunday. (2) Are the Artist’s blogs (In the Studio) included in the sitemap and indexed by google? Thanks :)

Tilli
Tilliasked

I would like to know how other artist have found the payment for work sold process. I sold a work which was delivered and signed for on 14th May 2019 and have not yet received payment on 29th May. By my reckoning I should have been paid on 23rd May, a designated Bluethumb 'payday'. I have not been paid and there is more that $1000 at stake. I am not sure if Bluethumb really understand that artists depend on timely payments to keep their practice viable and alive. I want to believe the administrators care about the artists they represent, but am getting mixed signals. This latest stuff-up has created real hardship, not to mention the energy and time consuming distraction of chasing a payment. In my experience Art Lovers, StateoftheArt etc. treat their artists as partners i.e. real people. Does Bluethumb really do the same?

Monikka
Monikkaasked

How do we know this site is legitimate? I have searched for the awards it claims and I've attempted to subscribe to the newsletter and got ambushed by nuisance spin wheels. The artists I like cannot be found elsewhere on the net.

Sharon A
Sharon A
Sheeraz H
Sheeraz H

Get an answer from our members and Bluethumb representatives

Extra Information