Blundstone

Blundstone

Brand Manager for Blundstone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
daz
daz

992 work boots blundstone

now lets see 992 blundstone boots there tough looking also hurt me toes work in them 8 hours a day 4 days now me toes both sides are cut my one leg heel cut there tight uncomfortable got free from work there tight im sure take a long time to break in i had these in slip on before hated them so these the same no difference i owned fxd red back, wolverine,puma armstern and list go on and all cost big money and there standards on comfort no good wolverine boa tie were great light weight but no room the toes so last chance try steel blue suppose they need make adidas or sketchers in runners composite toe had oliver runners worse show so reviews on all bots blundstone the worse in comfort even the footbed

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Brando
BrandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap

Overpriced, didn’t last 5 months!! Never again. Apparently they source the leather from China well that says it all. Made in Australia though lol.

Product Appearance As advertised

Greate Products (140 and 1306)

Hi There!

I usually don't write reviews, however, this company more then deserves my time and my enthusiasm to get over myself and go write one. Not only did I have a fantastic experience with my "old" 140's from the getgo (and still have), but I have also experienced the most amazing and never thought to be still around after-sale customer service for my new 1306's.

This company, in my opinion, is nothing short of a quality Business in either, it's products nor it's customer service.
Thank you for all your help, time and generosity. It is truly a very rare quality experience to have these days.

Five-star-rating from me without any hesitation!

Product Appearance As advertised