Blundstone

Blundstone

Brand Manager for Blundstone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0

daz
daz

992 work boots blundstone

now lets see 992 blundstone boots there tough looking also hurt me toes work in them 8 hours a day 4 days now me toes both sides are cut my one leg heel cut there tight uncomfortable got free from work there tight im sure take a long time to break in i had these in slip on before hated them so these the same no difference i owned fxd red back, wolverine,puma armstern and list go on and all cost big money and there standards on comfort no good wolverine boa tie were great light weight but no room the toes so last chance try steel blue suppose they need make adidas or sketchers in runners composite toe had oliver runners worse show so reviews on all bots blundstone the worse in comfort even the footbed

Sizing Slightly large

Excellent customer service

I bought a couple of boots, one for me and another for my partner, some time ago but the sole began to crack. I contacted the warranty team and in a couple of days, they solve the problem.
I am very happy with my old boots, I wear them for 5 years, and I will be very happy with my new ones! excellent quality!

Alyse D.
Alyse D.South East Queensland, QLD

Falling apart already!

Worst quality! Ive worked in construction for 10years and I’ve tried boots from every price range. I’ve bought boots from Kmart that lasted longer than these. Not even a year and they are already falling apart. For a boot that cost over $200 it’s very disappointing. The support in the sole is just as bad as the quality of the material. I won’t be buying again.

Charles M.
Charles M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wore out pretty quick

Bought a pair of these work boots over the magnums specifically for comfort, brand new they felt nicer. The boot was reasonably comfortable, but not made to last. within a couple of weeks the inner souls had started to wear a lot, I complained and got new ones, they also started to wear quickly. These boots lasted about 6 months of work as a landscape and earthworks labourer on steep hills before holes appeared in the heels and on the sides around the steel cap.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Blundstone compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Blundstone Soles Crumbled Like Cake

Misty
MistyMelbourne

Beautiful and comfy but quality is not what they used to be

I bought a pair two years ago that started to fall apart a year ago, now they have enormous rips up the sides and need to be replaced. The deterioration is largely due to the way the leather is joined to the sole - this unravels fair too easily for a $180 plus shoe.
They are also NOT waterproof - I believe that wearing them on rainy days hastened their unravelling.
Tassie-based so my use should be exactly what they are designed for! Still beautiful boots but expect to replace them every 1-2 years - which is very disappointing. The vintage ones lasted 10-20 years plus.

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in Australia - not

"Blundstone was established in 1870 and despite growing to become one of the world's most recognizable boot brands, the company remains Tasmanian. Our head office and manufacturing base for our gumboots are located in Hobart, Tasmania: Australia’s island state."

I am a full supporter of Australian Owned and Australian made products but when I got the boots - made in Vietnam. I bought thinking they were Australian made.

youngie
youngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blundstone there nothing like they use to be...

Sizing Slightly small