Blundstone

Blundstone

Brand Manager for Blundstone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

First and last pair of Blundstones

About a month after purchasing Blundstone 991 started to get rubbing on the top side of toes causing blisters. Blundstone did refund me to their credit but will never buy them again. Have seen similar reviews by others.

Product Appearance As advertised

Outstanding customer service. Thank you.

I contacted Blundstone customer support in regards to a matter and it was resolved within 24 hours. The customer support went far beyond my expectations and provided the most exceptional resolution. Very pleased.

Christine Galbraith
Christine GalbraithSouth-East, TAS

Blundstone Boot Quality is Poor

My daughter wore her sisters 2 plus year old Blundstone boots and retired them after the sole wore down and developed a hole. My daughter saved up her money and purchased another pair. Exactly the same. Less than six months later she shoes leek, the toe lining has worn away and developed a hole in the outside area. They are rubbish quality. Even feeling the leather on the new ones compared to the older ones you can clearly see they are lesser quality. Absolute rubbish.

Tony
TonyHobart

I had an small issue with a pair of boots , I contacted Michele at the Derwent Park factory who sent me to see a wonderful lady named Jo.
Issue sorted both so friendly and helpful a true credit to the company.
Always loved the boots and always will.
Thanks Girls happy customer.

Kindest Regards

Tony Allanby

Mich
MichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second pair that sole melts out

Have bougtha few pairs always been happy but lust two pair the sole just of both shors started to decompose

Brando
BrandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap

Overpriced, didn’t last 5 months!! Never again. Apparently they source the leather from China well that says it all. Made in Australia though lol.

Sizing Slightly large
David
DavidNew South Wales

Not recommended Blundstone 5000 boot

I grew up in Tasmania when Blundstone boots were the boot to wear because of their outstanding comfort and durability. I again bought Blundstone because of the name and my memories of their quality. BIG MISTAKE!The soles cracked and fell off after very little use so my $200 boots are an absolute waste of money.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

fantastic service

Jon
JonSydney, NSW

Didn’t last 2 months! Poor customer service

I thought buy Aussie made for work (plumbing) ... Blundstone’s they have “work boots”. They didn’t last 2 months and fell apart. I was then told my 6 month warranty was void due to wear and tear. Poor customer service. Choose a different brand as I wish I did.

Cherie
CherieMilton

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

My Blundstones have had very little wear and suddenly developed a problem with the upper toe area which left me with dreadful pain and blisters - clearly there was a manufacturing problem. I contacted Head office and Michelle gave me clear directions about filling in the warranty form. I did so and included photos of my problem. 24 hours later I was contacted by email and informed I would receive a new pair of boots.
Proud to support Australian made and incredibly pleased with the quality of customer service and commitment to satisfaction.

Rubbish quality

Bought these boots after not having had Blundstones for some time. Have had them for several months now. The fit is poor, the soles are made of cheap material. The insides of the boots is falling apart and I only wear them for casual not for work.
My old Blundstones lasted for years, these new ones are complete rubbish. This is what happens when you outsource manufacturing to a country that make cheap, inferior products.
Never again.

Sizing Slightly small
Emilia
EmiliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These are the best things I have literally ever purchased

Terrible customer service

Bought a new pair they split after wearing them for I kid you not less than 40 hours. Took them back in for refund and basically got told that it wasn’t a manufacturers fault and looked like I had intentionally cut them! Super annoyed about the entire ordeal and have had nothing but trouble even when I phoned through to their NZ office.

Vasko P.
Vasko P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed customer

I have this pair of Blundstone's that was given to me by the Hospital that I work in. I have worn them for the first time for almost a week, when the sole on the right boot rip and crumble in to pieces. I also notice that the left one started to do the same thing. I have attached the photos of them.

Email was sent to Bludstones, with no reply back.

• +1Thumbnail

Awful blundstone customer service

Awful Blundstone customer support. I ordered directly from Blunderstone instead of Amazon because I thought I was supporting a cool brand. Their ordering system didn't mention they could not ship to a P.O. Box and they didn't let me know they weren't shipping my order until I reached out a week later because I hadn't gotten a tracking number yet. No offer of expedited shipping and now I have to wait longer and pay more money to ship it from the alternate address I had to provide. Customer rep made me feel like it was my fault for having the wrong address.