Blundstone

Blundstone

Brand Manager for Blundstone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Christine Galbraith
Christine GalbraithSouth-East, TAS

Blundstone Boot Quality is Poor

My daughter wore her sisters 2 plus year old Blundstone boots and retired them after the sole wore down and developed a hole. My daughter saved up her money and purchased another pair. Exactly the same. Less than six months later she shoes leek, the toe lining has worn away and developed a hole in the outside area. They are rubbish quality. Even feeling the leather on the new ones compared to the older ones you can clearly see they are lesser quality. Absolute rubbish.

Oli
OliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrecked after 2 months!

I bought a pair of blundstones 500s about two months ago. I was hesitant as they're no longer made in Australia but decided to go ahead with the purchase. Unfortunately the soles cracked after only a few months. I had blundstones boots in the past and they did last for years, I can't believe how bad the quality is on this current pair. What a waste!

Better off wearing clogs!

I have purchased two pairs of Blundstone boots; both no good. Second pair returned to retailer. Under the toe area, lining had collapsed, forming a hard ridge which then rubbed against my toes, making them totally unwearable. Blundstone assessor OK'd replacement new pair. Would you believe, after only 4 weeks' careful wear, same problem. On the right boot the piece of leather/whatever it is under the toe area seems to have shrunk thus forming a hard ridge along the centre of the toe area which is now rubbing against my toes. Left boot not as bad but clearly going the same way. Never again!

Mich
MichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second pair that sole melts out

Have bougtha few pairs always been happy but lust two pair the sole just of both shors started to decompose

Brando
BrandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap

Overpriced, didn’t last 5 months!! Never again. Apparently they source the leather from China well that says it all. Made in Australia though lol.

David
DavidNew South Wales

Not recommended Blundstone 5000 boot

I grew up in Tasmania when Blundstone boots were the boot to wear because of their outstanding comfort and durability. I again bought Blundstone because of the name and my memories of their quality. BIG MISTAKE!The soles cracked and fell off after very little use so my $200 boots are an absolute waste of money.

Alyse D.
Alyse D.South East Queensland, QLD

Falling apart already!

Worst quality! Ive worked in construction for 10years and I’ve tried boots from every price range. I’ve bought boots from Kmart that lasted longer than these. Not even a year and they are already falling apart. For a boot that cost over $200 it’s very disappointing. The support in the sole is just as bad as the quality of the material. I won’t be buying again.

Jon
JonSydney, NSW

Didn’t last 2 months! Poor customer service

I thought buy Aussie made for work (plumbing) ... Blundstone’s they have “work boots”. They didn’t last 2 months and fell apart. I was then told my 6 month warranty was void due to wear and tear. Poor customer service. Choose a different brand as I wish I did.

Rubbish quality

Bought these boots after not having had Blundstones for some time. Have had them for several months now. The fit is poor, the soles are made of cheap material. The insides of the boots is falling apart and I only wear them for casual not for work.
My old Blundstones lasted for years, these new ones are complete rubbish. This is what happens when you outsource manufacturing to a country that make cheap, inferior products.
Never again.

Terrible customer service

Bought a new pair they split after wearing them for I kid you not less than 40 hours. Took them back in for refund and basically got told that it wasn’t a manufacturers fault and looked like I had intentionally cut them! Super annoyed about the entire ordeal and have had nothing but trouble even when I phoned through to their NZ office.

Blundstone Soles Crumbled Like Cake

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in Australia - not

"Blundstone was established in 1870 and despite growing to become one of the world's most recognizable boot brands, the company remains Tasmanian. Our head office and manufacturing base for our gumboots are located in Hobart, Tasmania: Australia’s island state."

I am a full supporter of Australian Owned and Australian made products but when I got the boots - made in Vietnam. I bought thinking they were Australian made.

Vasko P.
Vasko P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed customer

I have this pair of Blundstone's that was given to me by the Hospital that I work in. I have worn them for the first time for almost a week, when the sole on the right boot rip and crumble in to pieces. I also notice that the left one started to do the same thing. I have attached the photos of them.

Email was sent to Bludstones, with no reply back.

• +1Thumbnail
Product Appearance As advertised

Awful blundstone customer service

Awful Blundstone customer support. I ordered directly from Blunderstone instead of Amazon because I thought I was supporting a cool brand. Their ordering system didn't mention they could not ship to a P.O. Box and they didn't let me know they weren't shipping my order until I reached out a week later because I hadn't gotten a tracking number yet. No offer of expedited shipping and now I have to wait longer and pay more money to ship it from the alternate address I had to provide. Customer rep made me feel like it was my fault for having the wrong address.

Acker
Acker

the end of blundstone

they used to be good!
and on that reputation i got a pair of a different model,
the one that chunks off and disintegrates everywhere. shoe repairer said it couldn't be fixed.
i thought it was a freak occurence so bought another pair, and the same thing happened
loss of confidence in the brand
a pity because they were otherwise a fine-looking comfortable boot