Blundstone

Blundstone

Brand Manager for Blundstone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Outstanding customer service. Thank you.

I contacted Blundstone customer support in regards to a matter and it was resolved within 24 hours. The customer support went far beyond my expectations and provided the most exceptional resolution. Very pleased.

Excellent customer service

I bought a couple of boots, one for me and another for my partner, some time ago but the sole began to crack. I contacted the warranty team and in a couple of days, they solve the problem.
I am very happy with my old boots, I wear them for 5 years, and I will be very happy with my new ones! excellent quality!

Tony
TonyHobart

I had an small issue with a pair of boots , I contacted Michele at the Derwent Park factory who sent me to see a wonderful lady named Jo.
Issue sorted both so friendly and helpful a true credit to the company.
Always loved the boots and always will.
Thanks Girls happy customer.

Kindest Regards

Tony Allanby

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

fantastic service

Cherie
CherieMilton

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

My Blundstones have had very little wear and suddenly developed a problem with the upper toe area which left me with dreadful pain and blisters - clearly there was a manufacturing problem. I contacted Head office and Michelle gave me clear directions about filling in the warranty form. I did so and included photos of my problem. 24 hours later I was contacted by email and informed I would receive a new pair of boots.
Proud to support Australian made and incredibly pleased with the quality of customer service and commitment to satisfaction.

Emilia
EmiliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These are the best things I have literally ever purchased

Martin W.
Martin W.Illawarra, NSW

Blundstone Boots 059

Awesome fit, very comfortable. Wear these daily and 6 months later they are still in showroom condition. Soles are hard wearing but still provide great comfort. Just bought my second pair 063 in black. Love these boots.

Greate Products (140 and 1306)

Hi There!

I usually don't write reviews, however, this company more then deserves my time and my enthusiasm to get over myself and go write one. Not only did I have a fantastic experience with my "old" 140's from the getgo (and still have), but I have also experienced the most amazing and never thought to be still around after-sale customer service for my new 1306's.

This company, in my opinion, is nothing short of a quality Business in either, it's products nor it's customer service.
Thank you for all your help, time and generosity. It is truly a very rare quality experience to have these days.

Five-star-rating from me without any hesitation!

Mr Pogi
Mr PogiPerth, WA

Best boots on the market

After wearing all types and makes of work boots over the last 30 years I found Blundstone 792 zip side boots are the best most comfortable boots on the market. I work in a foundry and it's a rough environment but these boots last and are super comfortable..

sthajay
sthajayMelbourne

Best work boot I had till now.

Blundstone boots black style 994, it is very comfortable boot with solid built and easy on feet to wear whole day. I Wore it rough, boot structure provide good ankle and foot support. After using for 2 year, long use, internal foam started wearing off. I will recommended anyone looking for to get good working boot.

Excellent customer service and product

The customer service I received when swapping sizes and purchasing these boots was excellent. I bought the style 992 boots and they are extremely comfortable, great design and everything I could want. I can't recommend Blundstone enough - 5 stars!

Glenn B
Glenn B

Great Boots

Just purchased a new pair of Blundstone 550 comfort boots. Another great buy. Super comfy, hard wearing and look great. These are the third pair I have had and would always buy again.

Ozfisho
OzfishoNowhere

The Best

I used to wear other boots, but none where wide enough for my foot. Bring on Bundstone 141's. I walk anything for 5ks to 10ks each day. I drag my left foot a bit, and that wears down the heel a bit, but aside from that, for comfort and something that's not going fall apart after 2 months, these fit the bill well. I go through 2 pairs a year.

Absolutely comfortable.

I wear these all day, every day. They are soft enough for my old aching feet.
I keep a pair for rough work and a second pair for "dress up".