Blurb

Blurb Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Blurb? Claim your listing.
Peter and Marie
Peter and Marie

How can I order a book submitted in the UK to be printed and delivered in Australia, please?

Diane D.
Diane D.

How do you get a copy of a produced blurb book

Noelene

I wish to change my already printed book. Can I edit it?

Noelene

How can I edit an already printed book? I have received the pdf form, do I change it there?

sherri
sherri

Late to answer you but just in case you want to use it in future. I am an amateur, there may be better ways to do it but what I do is I save the book as I go along. Occasionally I 'save as' and put the date on it in a special folder on my computer. But I always 'save' as I go along and I find I have a dozen or so copies in the blurb program when it opens. They will say eg edited one day ago, edited one week ago etc
When you have the book completely ready, look over it and then save & save as. Then order.
If in future you want to edit it, just go to one of the saved versions in the blurb program.
I have just ordered the same book 3 times and each time I made some small editing changes. I didn't use the pdf, just the blurb program itself.
It does mean you'll have to reload the new, edited version when you want to order.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Blurb? Claim your listing.