BMW 3 Series F30

BMW 3 Series F30 (2012-2019) (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Sedans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BMW? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features

320D 2012

Beautiful Car

I recently purchase a 320i F30 Msport.
Amazing to drive. The gear change is so smooth.
The exterior is sleek and eye catching.
The interior gives you a sophisticated feel.
Running costs are a bit higher due to the type of vehicle however if you're worried about this then you probably shouldn't own a BMW.

Badge320i
LineM Sport

Other Sedans

por012AU

Bmw Navigation - Expensive Annual Cash Drain Or Not Up To Date

Yes I have navigation in my BMW 3 series. It does not update unless you visit a BMW dealer and pay them $500. Fortunately the Navigation panel is the exact size of the iPhone and that can be held with a rubber band around the screen. Updated by Apple constantly for free and is much more user friendly than the clunky BMW one and saves $500 a year.

Badge328i
phil67b
phil67bParis

Excellent car but expensive

I have this car since 2 years. Excellent car, nice interior.
Driving with this car is very pleasant. Nice options are included. Example : automatic car boot opening when passing the foot under the car.

But the price is very expensive !
I have news & internet in the car but you can only see a few titles when running. It's better for security but it's complicate to use it.

Badge318d
Sedans

Find out how BMW 3 Series F30 compares to other Sedans

Kel M.
Kel M.Melbourne

Love my amazing 320d

For long time, when talking about a diesel car, I would think of van or truck. But when I test drove my 320d, it's just amazing, smooth, really give you some more kick compare to normal 320i, and fuel economy is much better. The sports line I got which add some more stylish trimming and better leather. Front and back leg room is enough for 4~5 ~180cm guys to sit reasonably comfortable, but don't expect as generous as 5 series. The down side would be the stop-start on the 320d give quite noticeable noise and kick when restarting, another one is the suspension is pretty firm given that it's a sport line, not comfortable enough if doing a long drive.

LineSport
Richie
RichieETTALONG BEACH

316i

Just picked up a 2013 316i very nice ex demo, I had a 320i which was traded in. The new car is a step up from my old car. Very good ride: comfort, good steering, very supportive seats, a well laid out dash and easy to read. Plenty of bells and whistles make this a good buy. Having looked at the competition I must admit I do like BMW.
Solid car great to drive
nothing yet

Badge316i
LineExecutive
Date PurchasedJune 2013
Oldnotdead
OldnotdeadBuderim

The perfect upmarket executive vehicle

I don't about you but when I buy a new car, I want it to work in every way but also to have style and to make me feel good and everyone I get in it, and the 320d does that for me. Plenty of power with frugality thrown in, size is ideal for 2-4 people and the fact that nothing goes wrong is a real bonus for me.
Not hassles, frugal on fuel, stylish.
Initial costs maybe?