BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

2.2

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (45)

Glen F.

Glen F.South East Queensland, QLD

Macarthur BMW Used cars

Store LocationMacarthur BMW
Arvin C.

Arvin C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Defects

I bought 2019 new X5 and now it has only done 10k km. Experiencing too many issues such as rattling noise from the front dash ,main screen is blacking out, funny noise from the back door and much more. Already been to 2 of the BMW dealership, kept the car for a week and basically they did nothing. I have wasted so much dropping off and picking the car thinking it will fixed but guess ...nothing been done. It's a $151k car and build in a cheap quality materials.Hope someone can acknowledge this issue from BMW.

Store LocationWorthington
carconnect
carconnect
Sue

Sue

You but your dream car and then you have to deal with after sales service awful

I had the best experience purchasing my BMW in Adelaide 4 years ago BUT then comes the after sales service which is so dismal I’m about to buy another car but this time from Mitsubishi Every time I take my car in for a service or repair I dread it

Store LocationAdelaide

Laura N.

Laura N.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Car, BAD QUALITY AND NOT RELIABLE

When I bought my BMW I was over the moon! 4 years later, everything changed. There has not been a year since then that I hadn’t spend at least $6,000 to keep it working. Every time the car goes to service, I receive a phone call saying that something in the car is not working and not safe, so I have to spend between $3,000 to $10,000 to be able to get the car back in a safe condition so I can drive it again. I have spoken to other BMW owners. The sentiment is similar. I do not recommend buying BMW. It is not a reliable car.

Paul Failla

Paul FaillaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loan Car Warning

I have been using loan cars from Doncaster BMW for a number of years and just found out that I would be potentially liable if a nail punctures a tyre. Why is this not common knowledge. I had a loan car that had not been checked with me when I took it. Upon its return I get a low pressure warning and let the Service Centre know when I return it. I am informed that I could be liable for the insurance excess as even a screw in the tyre becomes my liability. How ridiculous. This screw could have already been in the tyre. Who would know given the haste in which the car was given to me without the appropriate checks. Is BMW serious. Do they value customers so lowly. Never again!! From now on I will service my car elsewhere.

Store LocationDoncaster BMW

Worst BMW service experience ever

Booked a first time service. Tried 6 times to call to locate but no answer. Turned up at Kings way and told Service had moved but couldn't give me address or phone number!! Never again.

Store LocationBMW Melbourne
Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Due to COVID 19 my usual service City BMW suggested that I do my yearly service of my BMW I3 at the South Yarra agency, which is less than 5 kms from my home. A lady called Sorshia Towers took care of me in an excellent way, from the moment I brought my car in, through providing me with a loan car until the completion op the service. I felt that she deserves a compliment and was waiting the usual survey to express my opinion, which never came. For this reason I am using this platform to comment on on Sorshia's exceptional service. Thank you Sorshia.
Thomas Beck

Margaret

Margaret

Service not happy at all

Store LocationQld Southport

Highly Rated- Most Professional And Flawless Customer Service Experience!!! 100%

Store LocationCanterbury BMW

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

BMW Sydney

Thank you to BMW Sydney Rushcutters Bay. Bought my 320d on line while in North Qld. Great service & communication during the process including finance. Job well done. Very polite & professional. Took a while to get it up to Nth Qld with transport, but was as per scheduled. Thank you.

Store LocationBMW Sydney

Best experience

Bought a X1 without looking, interstate. The car was exactly as it was in pictures and explained on the phone. A very good price with lots of gifts. Amazing experience.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW - Southbank
FALAK

FALAKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Key

Provided me with wrong spare key. Had to take the car in twice to find out the issue and instead of fixing the issue. Made it worse by swapping the fob on working key and that stopped the remote functions on it.

Store LocationBMW KINGSWAY
Sal Field

Sal FieldHunter Region, NSW

BMW Sydney - Drop the ball - AGAIN

A was going to right a long review on how BMW Sydney and other BMW dealers treat customers. But I decided to leave it at.... Selling expensive cars, does not make you important, and especially not more important than customer that comes to your business. Your customer service is gong to back fire on you one day, just like some real estate agents. Recession, COVID, people aren't going to buying your cars and you may wish you had of treated others better.

Frank D

Frank DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Melbourn BMW Southbank

I've been a loyal BMW owner for 25 years. For the past 12 years i've been buying and servicing my cars at Southbank. My current 5 Series has had a drive train issue so decided to trade the car in for a new car. It's June so keen to get the puchase into this financial year - GUARANTEED SALE. All this communicated to dealership. Waited 2 weeks for a phone call to get trade in value and test drive new car. Heard nothing. Clearing they're too busy. First world problem I know however would have expected more from what use to be a premium brand.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW Southbank
Carlo

CarloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Experience excellent salesman

I brought a car today from MELBOURNE BMW
I can’t believe how easy the experience was, my wife and I were so comfortable with no pressure what so ever, I was greeted by ROGER and MANAGER MICHAEL these guys are true down to earth gentlemen, they are highly experienced and by there word, something that’s very hard to find in that industry.
I have brought many cars in the past 30 years, but this was by far the best and friendliest dealership I have ever experienced. If you are wanting to buy a second hand car or a new car without ANY pressure or fear of being ripped off.
Then Melbourne bmw is the place to go best prices with the best salesman.

Store LocationMelbourne bmw

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Servicing at BMW Rushcutters Bay

I have always enjoyed hassle-free servicing of my various cars at BMW Rushcutters Bay. I've taken my cars there for many years and am very pleased the team is back at the renewed and fabulous, customer friendly premises. I recently had my 440i serviced then had to go back to fix a problem I had created. The atmosphere in the Service area is warm and welcoming and efficient. On both visits I was looked after so very well by Cathy and Elliot. They communicate well so I know what is happening. I cannot recommend this team highly enough and thank them for always looking after me.

Store LocationBMW RUSHCUTTERS BAY

BMW Rolfe Phillip - DISHONEST, condescending and shonky

Store LocationRolfe classic BMW Phillip

wglennSydney, NSW

damaged vehicle

This week I submitted my car to North Shore BMW to have the Takata airbags replaced. BMW had issued letters to all relevant owners to contact approved service centers. On collecting my car I immediately heard a whining sound related to the car's air circulation blower system. I called the service center. Spoke to Craig (Service Manager I believe). Craig told me this had nothing to do with the work they did. I said the noise was not there previously. Craig continued by saying the car was old and I should expect failures.

Store LocationBMW Artarmon
wglenn

please add this to the above. glove box exterior trim now has a split. This is new and not present prior to North Shore BMW. A split like that happens when excessive pressure applied

Phil L

Phil LSydney, NSW

Poor customer service experience with BMW

Store LocationRushcutter's Bay