BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

Terrible happens

My vehicle was in AG basic service yesterday from 10 am to 1 pm at Canterbury BMW.
After I returned home, found someone input F word to my navigation screen. Also, my black box line took off.

Store LocationCanterbury BMW

Maryam

MaryamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful sale service, terrible follow up. Lied to us, incorrect contract

Bought an X1, demo, 36 km, 2 months old. Were told it included Advantage package under our corporate as an incentive to buy!
This wasn't included in our contract, and we did not realise. They said they would amend it and gave us the included free service twice, but never amended it.
Very rude when spoke to BMW Australia.
Recommend against this and despite planning to buy a second vehicle, will never go to them again.
Rude and not accepting their failure!

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Hilda65

Hilda65Perth, WA

You must lucky. We have a terriable service m

Bad service got moneys don’t care brought many cars in our time this is no service at all never ring back still waiting for that call. Will never go there again and ask them for anything very dissatisfied.

Store LocationWest coast

Car Dealerships

Find out how BMW Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?