BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers (page 2 of 3)

2.2

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (45)

Monty G.

Monty G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An Exec. and dealership that is committed to providing value to customers.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW
Paul M

Paul MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be warned that Waverley BMW is dishonest

Be warned that Waverley BMW is dishonest and will not honour agreements. Instead of trying to win a customer for life, they have now lost me as a BMW customer. I will never purchase another BMW because of this dealership alone! We should have stuck with Mercedes Benz, at least they honest and stick to contractual agreements in place.

Store LocationWaverley, Victoria
carconnect
Mel

MelQueensland

Duped at point of sale

I was advised at point of sale that my new mini had run flat tyres. 5 years later I find that that is untrue and the car infact had come with non run flats, no spare (mini cooper s so no room for a spare) and no puncture kit which I understand is illegal. They really just don't care it has taken a week of phone calls and drama to find out the truth that I overpaid for my vehicle and have been country driving without a spare or run flat tyres. Never again would I deal with this dealership its disgusting.

Store LocationBMW Kingsway Melbourne

Joe K

Joe KSydney, NSW

Big thank you

After looking at cars for over 4 hrs today with my partner Donna and not having the best experiences with sale people we ended up at Trivett Classic at Parramatta.
Big thank you to Peter in BMW customer service who took the time to show us cars which best suited our needs. Peter was the most genuine and pleasant person we had met all day, nothing was problem and NO bull sales talk just realistic facts. He later introduced us to Patrick who was just as pleasant. We brought a 5 door Mini which my partner loved.
Great experience guys and thank you!!!!
Joe K.

Store LocationTrivet Classic cars Parramatta
Expert

ExpertSydney, NSW

Used car BMW Rushcutters deceptive sales practices entire team

Negations on a model with price clearly displayed in the window. Getting a monthly payment all set with finance...Then oops we put the wrong price on the window of the car you wanted. Genius sales staff. I would steer clear of this BMW dealership and the brand.

*Trying to pay for that multi million dollar facility
anyway they can with fleecing customers .

Store LocationRushcutters bay BMW
Rahul B.

Rahul B.Sydney, NSW

Worst call back from a BMW Dealership

Got a call back from the North Sydney BMW and was surprisingly abrupt. I had gone in a couple of days back to sell my 1 year old BMW X1. After asking a couple of questions about the car, the person says okay I am not interested in buying your car and I was so surprised I had to almost beg him to tell me why. Certainly expect better quality of people interaction.

Store LocationNorth Sydney BMW
Sean R.

Sean R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used car salesman were extremely pushy.

Ken M.

Ken M.Hunter Region, NSW

Worthingtons BMW Kariong NSW

Store LocationBMW Worthingtons
karen h.

karen h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbourne BMW treated me so well

I purchased a second hand car from Melbourne BMW and I can’t praise them highly enough for their professionalism, fairness and for going above and beyond to make me happy.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW Kings Way South Melbourne

Robbie Walker

Robbie WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coastline BMW is the worst dealer in Australia!

Store LocationCoastline BMW, Currimundi (Sunshine Coast) QLD
Cory C.

Cory C.Perth, WA

Westcoast BMW is a dodgy authorised BMW dealership.

We bought a BMW from Andy Chew at Westcoast BMW with the contract explicitly stating that they would replace "Rear Brakes" authorised by Will Kopera. As soon as we picked up the vehicle, we then subsequently noticed the brakes had not been done the next day. Westcoast BMW now refuses to carry out the repairs as per the contract agreed in writing.

Very disappointing to get such dodgy treatment from an authorised BMW dealership.

Store LocationWestcoast BMW
Jeff J.

Jeff J.Launceston, TAS

BMW Launceston worst customer service I've encountered ever.

Store LocationLaunceston BMW

AUTOCLASSIC VERY HELPFUL

I took my car in for service a few weeks ago and the service was fantastic.
One small item that I asked for was missed which wasn’t a major issue, but I was given a call to take the car back and it would be taken care of.
Andy and Amy were very helpful and even though it was only a small issue that took about 10mins to sort out, It was done with great professionalism .
Thankyou again for all your assistance .

Store LocationAutoclassic BMW Perth
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have picked my new from Canterbury BMW
The sales experience I encountered was excellent. James Choi made the whole journey a seamless experience.
His customer service standard was beyond our expectations . At one stage of the journey he even bought to car over to our home at night as we were not able to get there. Thank you Canterbury BMW

Store LocationCanterbury BMW
HausofB

HausofBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Have always heard BMW Fortitude Valley had one of the worse customer service. They proved all those people right. The way people talk to you there and the whole customer service experience was horrendous. Would not ever recommend anyone going there.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

JUG

JUGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DONCASTER BMW MELBOURNE "DON'T CARE"

Store LocationDoncaster BMW Melbourne

The Worst Experience Of My Life

Never dealt with a bigger bunch of harassing cowboys at Trivett Parramatta. Abusive threatening phone calls from the Head Used Car Floor Sales Manager, if I did not turn up to finalise car today he would pull the car apart. Lodged my complaint with the team and I am still waiting for the Head Management of this department to call to this day. Do not buy a vehicle from these cowboys who belittle and threaten women as they feel they have the power of you. Shame on you! You know who your are. And as for the Head Manager who still has not called, what's your problem, scared of strong women standing up for themselves, guess you must be.

Store LocationTRIVETT CLASSIC PARRAMATTA

Store LocationBMW Kings Way - Melbourne
Mark P

Mark PSydney

Not the Ultimate Driving Experience

If you think you paid enough for your M-Car and should be able to tailor it to your own preferences, forget it! BMW knows best so will not provide any service in relation to your vehicle settings. I have taken my M4 back to Trivett, Parramatta twice for services and both times were completely disappointing. I Will not be returning. I am going to have my vehicle serviced at an alternative location where I can actually get what I pay for. There are plenty around and they are considerably less expensive than the ridiculous prices charged buy the dealers.

Store LocationTrivett Parramatta