BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers (page 2 of 8)

Expert

ExpertSydney, NSW

Used car BMW Rushcutters deceptive sales practices entire team

Negations on a model with price clearly displayed in the window. Getting a monthly payment all set with finance...Then oops we put the wrong price on the window of the car you wanted. Genius sales staff. I would steer clear of this BMW dealership and the brand.

*Trying to pay for that multi million dollar facility
anyway they can with fleecing customers .

Rahul B.

Rahul B.Sydney, NSW

Worst call back from a BMW Dealership

Got a call back from the North Sydney BMW and was surprisingly abrupt. I had gone in a couple of days back to sell my 1 year old BMW X1. After asking a couple of questions about the car, the person says okay I am not interested in buying your car and I was so surprised I had to almost beg him to tell me why. Certainly expect better quality of people interaction.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Sean R.

Sean R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used car salesman were extremely pushy.

Very disappointed service

Had told by friend that BMW near Valley had bad customer service.
Own experience: The service advisor proved all those people right. The way people talk to you there and the whole customer service experience was rude and no respect. Would not ever going there for service.

Terrible happens

My vehicle was in AG basic service yesterday from 10 am to 1 pm at Canterbury BMW.
After I returned home, found someone input F word to my navigation screen. Also, my black box line took off.

Maryam

MaryamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful sale service, terrible follow up. Lied to us, incorrect contract

Bought an X1, demo, 36 km, 2 months old. Were told it included Advantage package under our corporate as an incentive to buy!
This wasn't included in our contract, and we did not realise. They said they would amend it and gave us the included free service twice, but never amended it.
Very rude when spoke to BMW Australia.
Recommend against this and despite planning to buy a second vehicle, will never go to them again.
Rude and not accepting their failure!

Davo

DavoMoffat Beach

Wrong oil

Crick's have been putting the wrong oil in all cars on the coast. This starts the ageing process, make crick's millions, crick's warranty - Charter boat "What' charter boat Sunshine coast owners of lemon cars are struggling to defend their consumer rights to end nightmares.

Robbie Walker

Robbie WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coastline BMW is the worst dealer in Australia!

Cory C.

Cory C.Perth, WA

Westcoast BMW is a dodgy authorised BMW dealership.

We bought a BMW from Andy Chew at Westcoast BMW with the contract explicitly stating that they would replace "Rear Brakes" authorised by Will Kopera. As soon as we picked up the vehicle, we then subsequently noticed the brakes had not been done the next day. Westcoast BMW now refuses to carry out the repairs as per the contract agreed in writing.

Very disappointing to get such dodgy treatment from an authorised BMW dealership.

Hilda65

Hilda65Perth, WA

You must lucky. We have a terriable service m

Bad service got moneys don’t care brought many cars in our time this is no service at all never ring back still waiting for that call. Will never go there again and ask them for anything very dissatisfied.

Store LocationWest coast

Jeff J.

Jeff J.Launceston, TAS

BMW Launceston worst customer service I've encountered ever.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Horrible experience from Canterbury BMW dealer

Just visit this store because of the recent BMW airbag recall. Get there the first time on Saturday, was told there is no corresponding model and they need to order one on Monday after wait there for two hours. Then have to get there again on Monday, receive the car on Tuesday because I cannot wait there for a weekday. Then I found the front passenger door cannot be opened any more, I called the store twice and they said they will call back but that never happen. Really horrible experience ever.

Store LocationCanterbury BWM
HausofB

HausofBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Have always heard BMW Fortitude Valley had one of the worse customer service. They proved all those people right. The way people talk to you there and the whole customer service experience was horrendous. Would not ever recommend anyone going there.

JUG

JUGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DONCASTER BMW MELBOURNE "DON'T CARE"

The Worst Experience Of My Life

Never dealt with a bigger bunch of harassing cowboys at Trivett Parramatta. Abusive threatening phone calls from the Head Used Car Floor Sales Manager, if I did not turn up to finalise car today he would pull the car apart. Lodged my complaint with the team and I am still waiting for the Head Management of this department to call to this day. Do not buy a vehicle from these cowboys who belittle and threaten women as they feel they have the power of you. Shame on you! You know who your are. And as for the Head Manager who still has not called, what's your problem, scared of strong women standing up for themselves, guess you must be.

Find out how BMW Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Canterbury BMW - what a nightmare!

Extremely genuine terrible experiences @canterburybmw. Would be a Zero if possible

Delivered a misbuilt X5 with numerous issues. Many service related issues experienced. Very poor form and unprofessional conduct and various points. Recommend you stay well clear! Change of ownership from family run dealership to stock exchange listed owned entity has taken away that personal genuine connection.

Because they don't like a negative genuine posts, they decide to ban me from Social Media to make their stats look good. Don't trust this dealership. Worst ever!

Phuoc

Regretful experience.

Gennadi

GennadiSydney, NSW

Trivett Classic BMW Parramatta

I have being harassed by car dealer at Trivett Classic BMW Parramatta who use my contact details making false enquiries on carsales.com. His name is
[Personal Details Removed] He seem to me get really angry when I had rejected his offer. He has texted and called me many times. And right after last call from him, I have recieved dozens of calls, texts and emails about cars I did not make an enquiry. I assume he uses my details to troll me. This is not acceptable behavior and the incident has being reported to carsales.com. I believe that BMW needs to take review their sales person conduct policies.

John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not only me

Similar situation - warranty ran out next service was $3000 the following $1,500 plus car has only done 30,000 km -also suggest new tyre - letter to Manager 2 months ago no reply -I am aware they have been taken over and if this is the new Management Service to longterm customers good bye BMW City Rd