BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers (page 3 of 13)

Maryam

MaryamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful sale service, terrible follow up. Lied to us, incorrect contract

Bought an X1, demo, 36 km, 2 months old. Were told it included Advantage package under our corporate as an incentive to buy!
This wasn't included in our contract, and we did not realise. They said they would amend it and gave us the included free service twice, but never amended it.
Very rude when spoke to BMW Australia.
Recommend against this and despite planning to buy a second vehicle, will never go to them again.
Rude and not accepting their failure!

Davo

DavoMoffat Beach

Wrong oil

Crick's have been putting the wrong oil in all cars on the coast. This starts the ageing process, make crick's millions, crick's warranty - Charter boat "What' charter boat Sunshine coast owners of lemon cars are struggling to defend their consumer rights to end nightmares.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Robbie Walker

Robbie WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coastline BMW is the worst dealer in Australia!

Cory C.

Cory C.Perth, WA

Westcoast BMW is a dodgy authorised BMW dealership.

We bought a BMW from Andy Chew at Westcoast BMW with the contract explicitly stating that they would replace "Rear Brakes" authorised by Will Kopera. As soon as we picked up the vehicle, we then subsequently noticed the brakes had not been done the next day. Westcoast BMW now refuses to carry out the repairs as per the contract agreed in writing.

Very disappointing to get such dodgy treatment from an authorised BMW dealership.

James C.

James C.Sydney, NSW

Canterbury BMW the best customer service dealership in NSW

Joseph Oliveri (Service advisor) & Russell (Workshop supervisor) both have been looking after my previous and current BMW cars and given me the best and helpful advise everytime I sent my car for service or repairs. I feel like a value customer. Highly recommended BMW dealership.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Experience with Melbourne BMW

The initial communication was less than satisfactory but the Sales Manager Tim reacted quickly once he was looking after my case. He was able to clear the confusion and is trying to work out a solution. Will update again if all goes as promised.

Hilda65

Hilda65Perth, WA

You must lucky. We have a terriable service m

Bad service got moneys don’t care brought many cars in our time this is no service at all never ring back still waiting for that call. Will never go there again and ask them for anything very dissatisfied.

Jeff J.

Jeff J.Launceston, TAS

BMW Launceston worst customer service I've encountered ever.

AUTOCLASSIC VERY HELPFUL

I took my car in for service a few weeks ago and the service was fantastic.
One small item that I asked for was missed which wasn’t a major issue, but I was given a call to take the car back and it would be taken care of.
Andy and Amy were very helpful and even though it was only a small issue that took about 10mins to sort out, It was done with great professionalism .
Thankyou again for all your assistance .

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have picked my new from Canterbury BMW
The sales experience I encountered was excellent. James Choi made the whole journey a seamless experience.
His customer service standard was beyond our expectations . At one stage of the journey he even bought to car over to our home at night as we were not able to get there. Thank you Canterbury BMW

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Horrible experience from Canterbury BMW dealer

Just visit this store because of the recent BMW airbag recall. Get there the first time on Saturday, was told there is no corresponding model and they need to order one on Monday after wait there for two hours. Then have to get there again on Monday, receive the car on Tuesday because I cannot wait there for a weekday. Then I found the front passenger door cannot be opened any more, I called the store twice and they said they will call back but that never happen. Really horrible experience ever.

HausofB

HausofBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Have always heard BMW Fortitude Valley had one of the worse customer service. They proved all those people right. The way people talk to you there and the whole customer service experience was horrendous. Would not ever recommend anyone going there.

JUG

JUGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DONCASTER BMW MELBOURNE "DON'T CARE"

The Worst Experience Of My Life

Never dealt with a bigger bunch of harassing cowboys at Trivett Parramatta. Abusive threatening phone calls from the Head Used Car Floor Sales Manager, if I did not turn up to finalise car today he would pull the car apart. Lodged my complaint with the team and I am still waiting for the Head Management of this department to call to this day. Do not buy a vehicle from these cowboys who belittle and threaten women as they feel they have the power of you. Shame on you! You know who your are. And as for the Head Manager who still has not called, what's your problem, scared of strong women standing up for themselves, guess you must be.

Canterbury BMW - what a nightmare!

Extremely genuine terrible experiences @canterburybmw. Would be a Zero if possible

Delivered a misbuilt X5 with numerous issues. Many service related issues experienced. Very poor form and unprofessional conduct and various points. Recommend you stay well clear! Change of ownership from family run dealership to stock exchange listed owned entity has taken away that personal genuine connection.

Because they don't like a negative genuine posts, they decide to ban me from Social Media to make their stats look good. Don't trust this dealership. Worst ever!

Phuoc

Regretful experience.

Mark P

Mark PSydney

Not the Ultimate Driving Experience

If you think you paid enough for your M-Car and should be able to tailor it to your own preferences, forget it! BMW knows best so will not provide any service in relation to your vehicle settings. I have taken my M4 back to Trivett, Parramatta twice for services and both times were completely disappointing. I Will not be returning. I am going to have my vehicle serviced at an alternative location where I can actually get what I pay for. There are plenty around and they are considerably less expensive than the ridiculous prices charged buy the dealers.

Gennadi

GennadiSydney, NSW

Trivett Classic BMW Parramatta

I have being harassed by car dealer at Trivett Classic BMW Parramatta who use my contact details making false enquiries on carsales.com. His name is
[Personal Details Removed] He seem to me get really angry when I had rejected his offer. He has texted and called me many times. And right after last call from him, I have recieved dozens of calls, texts and emails about cars I did not make an enquiry. I assume he uses my details to troll me. This is not acceptable behavior and the incident has being reported to carsales.com. I believe that BMW needs to take review their sales person conduct policies.

John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not only me

Similar situation - warranty ran out next service was $3000 the following $1,500 plus car has only done 30,000 km -also suggest new tyre - letter to Manager 2 months ago no reply -I am aware they have been taken over and if this is the new Management Service to longterm customers good bye BMW City Rd

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?