BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers (page 3 of 5)

Steve

SteveSydney

Northshore BMW - Exceeded my expectations for friendly service

In the short time spent in their showroom, the friendly staff at Northshore BMW went out of their way to make me feel welcome and relaxed. Not only did their knowledgable salesperson promptly serve me a refreshment, but their senior sales manager personally introduced himself and handed me the accessories I had come to collect.
The range of new BMW models on hand was intriguing enough to provide motivation for a return visit, quite soon, also.
Well done and thanks!

Dealership LocationNSW, North Shore

Perfect

Dealer Jassie Liu’s service is very professional. She is friendly and knowledgble. I will introduce to friends to buy this brand.

Dealership LocationVIC, Doncaster
Ileana

IleanaMelbourne

beautiful new car

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Jenny Wang for the professionalism shown during the sometimes difficult times that I encountered when buying my new car .
Always polite, sharing her knowledge of the car whenever asked and very approachable.
Thank you Jenny.

Dealership LocationVIC, Doncaster

Find out how BMW Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

BMW Bundoora excellent sales and service, Deal Done! - Peter Smit - a professional sales person!

Fardin

FardinNorthmead

Only reason I keep buying BMWs

Although I have never purchased any BMW from Trivett Classic (on each occasion found a better deal elsewhere), the quality of their service department is the only reason I keep buying the same brand. They are honest, helpful and generally great people to do business with.

Mateo

MateoMelbourne

Millie @ Service

I've been blessed with Millie's Service at Waverly BMW, She has made the experience of buying a BMW a whole lot better.
I've brought my BMW 320I F30 in twice in 3 Months of ownership and she has been magical to deal with nothing has been an issue and everything is smooth. I'd like to Give Millie in Service a massive thank you for all her help.

Dealership LocationVIC, Waverley
steve

steveCatherine Hill Bay

Excellent interstate buying experience

Recently purchased a 2008 Maserati Quattroporte from Westcoast BMW. I did not inspect or drive the vehicle and based my purchase decision on the description provided by the staff, the very detailed pictures they sent and also Westcoast BMW's reputation.

I was a little apprehensive while waiting for delivery to NSW from WA. However, on arrival the car presented perfectly and looked virtually new despite being 9 years old and 60,000km. The car was exactly as described by the dealer. They were very helpful throughout the purchasing process and also after the purchase was completed. Highly recommended.

Dealership LocationWA, Westcoast

Purchase experiece

Recently purchased a convertible 228i from Bondoora BMW. Peter Smit was our consultant and as always was totally professional,friendly and and made the process very comfortable.

Nej

NejSydney

BMW Sydney excellent sales and service

Brought a second hand BMW 320d e90 from BMW Sydney. I Had some engine issues with the car but the staff at BMW service Alexandria were very helpful in resolving the vehicles issue . They admitted there was a fault with the cars engine and they replaced my engine at no cost to me. I would highly recommend buying your BMW from these guys. They have integrity and stand by their products. The general manager even reimbursed my out of pocket expenses due to the car breaking down and requiring a tow. I will only buy my BMW's from these guys based on this experience. Keep up the good honest work.

Dealership LocationNSW, Sydney Alexandria

Marilyn J.

Marilyn J.Melbourne

GREAT EXPERIENCE, GREAT NEW CAR

Good Sales Experience

I recently visited the Trivett Classic BMW dealer at Parramatta to look at a new car. The sales person and all staff were really good and not too pushy, which is often the case with car sales.
All together, a good experience,

Dr Pat

Dr Pat

Trivett Classic BMW an Exemplary Experience!

bought an X5

amazing service, great price on car, staff helpful , kids impressed how they with them, whilst parents looking at different cars,
our salesperson Roger was very patient and courteous

Dealership LocationVIC, Melbourne (Kings Way)
Jason

JasonSydney

Done Deal, Great Effort from Justin Purvis & Richard Hats Off Mate!!

Dealership LocationNSW, Sylvania
Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Brisbane BMW Dealership

I have just purchased a new BMW X5 from the Brisbane BMW Dealership in Ann Street, Fortitude Valley. My husband and I found the experience to be exceptional. Our sales guy, Joe, was absolutely fantastic. From the moment we walked in, we felt like we were in great hands, without feeling the harsh pressures and uneasy feelings that are often associated with buying a car. Joe was extremely knowledgable and easy to talk to. He had a fantastic, professional approach to his work and us, the clients. We wouldn't hesitate to go back and buy our next BMW from him. Nothing was too much trouble, and their communication and attention to detail was second-to-none. Thank you very much for the best car buying experience we've ever had. :-)

Dealership LocationQLD, Brisbane

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?