BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers (page 8 of 13)

Imports

ImportsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Racist Salesman at work

Dealership LocationVIC, Brighton
Dr Pat

Dr Pat

Trivett Classic BMW an Exemplary Experience!

A phone call!
A simple phone call!!

That's all it would have taken so I wouldn't have had to take a day off work and drive down especially to have the car serviced
When " the computer says NO " I would have thought this could have been ascertained before arriving at the service department

Dealership LocationVIC, Geelong

bought an X5

amazing service, great price on car, staff helpful , kids impressed how they with them, whilst parents looking at different cars,
our salesperson Roger was very patient and courteous

Eddie

EddieSydney, NSW

Incompetent BMW Service To Avoid At All Cost

Mary

MaryAshwood

BMW Brighton - Incompetent Finance Department

Firstly I love my BMW and have loved my previous BMW too.
It's been nearly 2 months since I asked a finance question from BMW Brighton and I'm yet to hear back.
The service is impeccable when you're buying a new car or getting your car serviced but God forbid you need to alter a loan because your job conditions have changed. I'm officially fed up. It's disgusting and I think my next move will be to cancel my direct debit repayments - I bet they'll call me then!!!

Dealership LocationVIC, Brighton
Jason

JasonSydney

Done Deal, Great Effort from Justin Purvis & Richard Hats Off Mate!!

Dealership LocationNSW, Sylvania
Rudi

RudiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Liars, arrogant and rip offs.

Dealership LocationSA, Adelaide
Anja A.

Anja A.Tascott

Worst dealership

The used car sales team treated us like a burden as soon as the sales contract was signed. When we picked up the car a few days later it was filthy, the radio did not work, parts were missing and the battery was not properly connected. Even though I voiced my complaints multiple times none of the issues were ever resolved by them.

Dealership LocationNSW, Worthington

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Brisbane BMW Dealership

I have just purchased a new BMW X5 from the Brisbane BMW Dealership in Ann Street, Fortitude Valley. My husband and I found the experience to be exceptional. Our sales guy, Joe, was absolutely fantastic. From the moment we walked in, we felt like we were in great hands, without feeling the harsh pressures and uneasy feelings that are often associated with buying a car. Joe was extremely knowledgable and easy to talk to. He had a fantastic, professional approach to his work and us, the clients. We wouldn't hesitate to go back and buy our next BMW from him. Nothing was too much trouble, and their communication and attention to detail was second-to-none. Thank you very much for the best car buying experience we've ever had. :-)

Dealership LocationQLD, Brisbane

Great management and follow up

I dropped a car off for a factory repair and during the process the paintwork was damaged. I worked with BMW for a resolution and they repaired it free of charge. Following up with me to ensure I was happy with the repair. I would recommend Doncaster BMW.

Dealership LocationVIC, Doncaster

Avoid this dealer - there are far better available

Spoke to a Motorline salesman as I wished to purchase a vehicle for my wife. Explained on the phone my requirements and budget. He said they had 3 vehicles available. Long story, but it ended with a lot of wasted time, a car that did not exist and a very rude salesman. Avoid these people as there are other, far better dealerships available to help. Wife loves her new BMW (bought elsewhere - amazing service)

Dealership LocationQLD, Motorline

Terrible communication and customer focus

First time BMW customer. No communication internally - no responsibility, particularly from their GM. Very disappointing- suggest BMW customer attend another dealer.

Unreliable,cannot be trusted

BMW dealers on West terrace did servicing of my car and within a week I started getting a sign that oil need to be refilled. I checked all my paperwork from servicing and found that they have charged me. $300 for changing the oil. I went back to them and they refilled the oil and asking me for more money. I am not sure if they ever cleaned and refilled the oil. I don't even think they did any servicing and charged more than $1000. There was no apologies instead they were arrogant.
Pathetic service, unreliable and liars.
I think they just wash and clean your car and don't do anything and will charge you more than any other service providers. I will never go back to them.

Dealership LocationSA, Adelaide
Swetha

Swetha

Very poor Finance service

There is no proactiveness from the sales or the finance guys. I had to call them multiple times to follow up and check on the progress of my finance application. I have not received any single call from them. He sends an email or text message asking me to call. And when I call back, they are never available to answer. Very poor communication. Throughout the 3 weeks of engaging with them, either the sale rep is on leave or the finance guy or the sales manager. So I had to try different numbers / contacts, chk their leave schedule and process my sale. Thank God that our loan application was withdrawn. I don't want to be dealing with these guys anymore.

Symbol57

Symbol57Sydney, NSW

Rip Off - Get a Second Opinion

BMW Kingsway - Pathetic Service

Dealership LocationVIC, Melbourne (Kings Way)

Sydneysiders need to know about these great mechanics

Dealership LocationCastle Hill BEMW
sharyn

sharynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Impressed.

I attended BMW Waverley today for the first service on my car. Received a call yesterday confirming the service. Was greeted and taken through to a lovely lounge area. Served by a very friendly lady who made a great latte. Sam came and saw me and took me through the details of the servicing of the car. Very clear, descriptive and professional. It only took 1 hour, which just flew. My car was washed and vacuumed and promptly returned to me in perfect condition. I can't wait for the next service. they took great care of me and my car. Very impressed.! Thank you BMW Waverley.

Dealership LocationVIC, Waverley

Disappointing experience

Got my first service for a brand new car at this dealership. Returned the car dirty though a wash was promised, damaged the alloys while test driving and denied responsibility.
I had to wait 30 minutes on the road waiting for the pickup.
Staff was so rude, no apologies AT ALL forget about rectification.

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?