BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

Arvin C.

Arvin C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Defects

I bought 2019 new X5 and now it has only done 10k km. Experiencing too many issues such as rattling noise from the front dash ,main screen is blacking out, funny noise from the back door and much more. Already been to 2 of the BMW dealership, kept the car for a week and basically they did nothing. I have wasted so much dropping off and picking the car thinking it will fixed but guess ...nothing been done. It's a $151k car and build in a cheap quality materials.Hope someone can acknowledge this issue from BMW.

BMW Rushcutters Bay Appalling & Pathetic Service

carconnect
Paul Failla

Paul FaillaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loan Car Warning

I have been using loan cars from Doncaster BMW for a number of years and just found out that I would be potentially liable if a nail punctures a tyre. Why is this not common knowledge. I had a loan car that had not been checked with me when I took it. Upon its return I get a low pressure warning and let the Service Centre know when I return it. I am informed that I could be liable for the insurance excess as even a screw in the tyre becomes my liability. How ridiculous. This screw could have already been in the tyre. Who would know given the haste in which the car was given to me without the appropriate checks. Is BMW serious. Do they value customers so lowly. Never again!! From now on I will service my car elsewhere.

Store LocationDoncaster BMW

Worst BMW service experience ever

Booked a first time service. Tried 6 times to call to locate but no answer. Turned up at Kings way and told Service had moved but couldn't give me address or phone number!! Never again.

Margaret

Margaret

Service not happy at all

Xin

XinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not care the car itself but the money

Leave your car somewhere but BMW brisbane fortitude valley. They employed those young inexperience technicians and not care about your car but your pocket money.
Hope the service to the car is up to the reputation of BMW’s name.

FALAK

FALAKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Key

Provided me with wrong spare key. Had to take the car in twice to find out the issue and instead of fixing the issue. Made it worse by swapping the fob on working key and that stopped the remote functions on it.

HLSL

HLSLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest liars

literally the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. They lie, they are incompetent they are dishonest. We have had issue with a car we purchased from the start. They can't fix it they don't know what it is and they have had the car for days at a time and nothing has changed in 18 months..... Nothing is fixed, Nothing is better, they lie constantly and hide things from you. NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THESE THEIVES!

Sal Field

Sal FieldHunter Region, NSW

BMW Sydney - Drop the ball - AGAIN

A was going to right a long review on how BMW Sydney and other BMW dealers treat customers. But I decided to leave it at.... Selling expensive cars, does not make you important, and especially not more important than customer that comes to your business. Your customer service is gong to back fire on you one day, just like some real estate agents. Recession, COVID, people aren't going to buying your cars and you may wish you had of treated others better.

Frank D

Frank DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Melbourn BMW Southbank

I've been a loyal BMW owner for 25 years. For the past 12 years i've been buying and servicing my cars at Southbank. My current 5 Series has had a drive train issue so decided to trade the car in for a new car. It's June so keen to get the puchase into this financial year - GUARANTEED SALE. All this communicated to dealership. Waited 2 weeks for a phone call to get trade in value and test drive new car. Heard nothing. Clearing they're too busy. First world problem I know however would have expected more from what use to be a premium brand.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW Southbank

orange m.Canberra 2600, ACT

BMW Rolfe Phillip - DISHONEST, condescending and shonky

wglennSydney, NSW

damaged vehicle

This week I submitted my car to North Shore BMW to have the Takata airbags replaced. BMW had issued letters to all relevant owners to contact approved service centers. On collecting my car I immediately heard a whining sound related to the car's air circulation blower system. I called the service center. Spoke to Craig (Service Manager I believe). Craig told me this had nothing to do with the work they did. I said the noise was not there previously. Craig continued by saying the car was old and I should expect failures.

wglenn

please add this to the above. glove box exterior trim now has a split. This is new and not present prior to North Shore BMW. A split like that happens when excessive pressure applied

Phil L

Phil LSydney, NSW

Poor customer service experience with BMW

Very dishonest dealers

I bought a car without compliance label .
How can this happen when that’s the only complying document on the car .
A dealership has done that to me .
It’s westcoast dealership.
Will never trust them again

Professional Reviews

Professional Reviews

Overpriced, money-hungry, dishonest

BMW service centres view BMW owners as walking ATM machines and seem to have no interest in offering decent customer service. We have had so many issues with our BMW (common faults which seem to be problems with the way the X5s have been manufactured) and each time we ask for these to be fixed their standard response is "pay us several hundred dollars to run a diagnostic test" when it is obvious that this is a widespread fault with the way the cars have been built.

Paul M

Paul MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be warned that Waverley BMW is dishonest

Be warned that Waverley BMW is dishonest and will not honour agreements. Instead of trying to win a customer for life, they have now lost me as a BMW customer. I will never purchase another BMW because of this dealership alone! We should have stuck with Mercedes Benz, at least they honest and stick to contractual agreements in place.

Mel

MelQueensland

Duped at point of sale

I was advised at point of sale that my new mini had run flat tyres. 5 years later I find that that is untrue and the car infact had come with non run flats, no spare (mini cooper s so no room for a spare) and no puncture kit which I understand is illegal. They really just don't care it has taken a week of phone calls and drama to find out the truth that I overpaid for my vehicle and have been country driving without a spare or run flat tyres. Never again would I deal with this dealership its disgusting.

R R.