BMW Dealers

Glen F.South East Queensland, QLD

Macarthur BMW Used cars

Sue

Sue

You but your dream car and then you have to deal with after sales service awful

I had the best experience purchasing my BMW in Adelaide 4 years ago BUT then comes the after sales service which is so dismal I’m about to buy another car but this time from Mitsubishi Every time I take my car in for a service or repair I dread it

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Laura N.

Laura N.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Car, BAD QUALITY AND NOT RELIABLE

When I bought my BMW I was over the moon! 4 years later, everything changed. There has not been a year since then that I hadn’t spend at least $6,000 to keep it working. Every time the car goes to service, I receive a phone call saying that something in the car is not working and not safe, so I have to spend between $3,000 to $10,000 to be able to get the car back in a safe condition so I can drive it again. I have spoken to other BMW owners. The sentiment is similar. I do not recommend buying BMW. It is not a reliable car.

Mark P

Mark PSydney

Not the Ultimate Driving Experience

If you think you paid enough for your M-Car and should be able to tailor it to your own preferences, forget it! BMW knows best so will not provide any service in relation to your vehicle settings. I have taken my M4 back to Trivett, Parramatta twice for services and both times were completely disappointing. I Will not be returning. I am going to have my vehicle serviced at an alternative location where I can actually get what I pay for. There are plenty around and they are considerably less expensive than the ridiculous prices charged buy the dealers.

Wiffa

WiffaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What is the point

Booked vehicle in for annual check South Yarra BMW. To the concierge then to the personal service advisor. Checked the details and organised a coffee. Sat not more the 20 metres from him in the same room & I didn't move.
Saw the car being parked & waited 20 minutes thinking that more was needed. Then the service advisor grabbed his lunch & walked upstairs. Challenged him, he went a grabbed the paper work. Then made a comment we couldn't find you???
This is not the first time.
I get better service at Holden.

JoG

JoGSydney

Deceptive practice

I called BMW Alexandria inquiring about buying a demonstrator, I was told that there were two available. Requested the spec sheets and photos to be emailed. Did not receive the photos so contacted BMW Alexandria, only to be told that the car I was interested in had been sold, also the other car had been sold. Wasted a day on this process. BMW Sydney use bait marketing, promising a low price, but when you decide to buy the car the price goes up. More wasted time.

Dealership LocationNSW, Sydney Alexandria
Tim Johns

Tim JohnsSydney, NSW

Sell Expensive Extended Warranty Still Charge for Warranty Repair

Dealership LocationNSW, North Shore
Sasha

SashaBrisbane

Lemon

Has anyone had problems with airbag suspension on 2014 X5??only 80 000km..seems like its a common issue..(mate hadsame problem at around same kms

Dealership LocationQLD, Brisbane

Freddy228Gippsland, VIC

Same problem as other Reviewers

Same with kingsway BMW. Senor lights coming on, now oil level low. No oil spills no smoke, so I am thinking they forgot to do something.
Oh plus you need to put new tyres on, hmmm no still have about 10k of tread.

Dealership LocationVIC, Melbourne (Kings Way)

Shane

Shane

BMW Canterbury customer service and technical competencies

Dealership LocationNSW, Canterbury
No more Holdens

No more HoldensVictoria, 3006

Not sure if I was getting taken for a ride?

Dealership LocationVIC, Melbourne (Southbank)
Jason Lee

Jason LeeCoburg, Victoria

MINI Garage Doncaster - Service

Dealership LocationVIC, Doncaster
Swetha

Swetha

Very poor Finance service

There is no proactiveness from the sales or the finance guys. I had to call them multiple times to follow up and check on the progress of my finance application. I have not received any single call from them. He sends an email or text message asking me to call. And when I call back, they are never available to answer. Very poor communication. Throughout the 3 weeks of engaging with them, either the sale rep is on leave or the finance guy or the sales manager. So I had to try different numbers / contacts, chk their leave schedule and process my sale. Thank God that our loan application was withdrawn. I don't want to be dealing with these guys anymore.

Dealership LocationNSW, Trivett Classic

contactjeremy2000

contactjeremy2000AU

BMW Sydney used car Dept

Purchased through Online advert,
Very smooth purchase , but on delivery, to Brisbane, car was not as advertised,
Misleading advertising...incorrect mileage, hood damage, paint chips, broken rear boot brake light, different build year..
Very disappointing experience from a reputable dealer...

Dealership LocationNSW, Sydney Rushcutters Bay

After-sales serrvice really poor

I bought my X5 from Melbourne BMW and have subsequently dealt with both Melbourne and Brighton BMW. They were all over me when I was purchasing, but their service department is missing in action at both locations. Just getting their service department to pick up the phone is an achievement. I also own a Toyota Kluger. Toyota after-sales service is top notch by comparison.

Dealership LocationVIC, Melbourne (Kings Way)

Trade-in quote for X3 Adelaide BMW

Family circumstances have caused me to seek to trade-in my 2007 X3 3.0si 61K. I was hoping to look at a premium selection 3 series at Adelaide BMW. With professional charm they stuck the knife in with a trade in offer of $21,000.00. What a joke. In 2 years I am to purchase a new car. Mercedes Benz or Audi here I come.

No value or help

Dealership LocationSA, Adelaide

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?