BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Experience with Melbourne BMW

The initial communication was less than satisfactory but the Sales Manager Tim reacted quickly once he was looking after my case. He was able to clear the confusion and is trying to work out a solution. Will update again if all goes as promised.

Store LocationMelbourne BMW

Poor After Sales Service

Substandard detailing done to my new vehicle during delivery process. My request for a thorougher detailing was declined despite this process being endorsed by their detailing product specialist who had inspected my vehicle and tried removing some stains around glove box area in vain, before I lodged this complaint.

Dealership LocationNSW, Trivett Classic
carconnect
melissa ursich

melissa ursichPerth, WA

LOVE MY CAR

purchase last august a new BMW 2 series, AND LOVE MY CAR!!, had some issues with my Bluetooth and I had some assistance for Max Zanin his service was outstanding he was very helpful and assited me quickly, look forward to coming to Auto Classic again.

Dealership LocationWA, Auto Classic

Beware - car a mechanical write off after 6.5 years

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

OK

They charge a ridiculous amount for servicing and always manage to charge you extra for something they believed needed replacing. I bought new tyres from somewhere else and only 2 weeks later they said i needed new tyres or i would probably have an accident,they dont care about you if you have an old bmw

they are a complete rip off for servicing. Everytime i go in for a service, they always find something to replace. The customer service is so poor, if you didnt buy your bmw from them they dont want to know you. Ive talking about trivett classic at parramatta nsw.

Dealership LocationNSW, Trivett Classic

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?