BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

BMW Sydney

Thank you to BMW Sydney Rushcutters Bay. Bought my 320d on line while in North Qld. Great service & communication during the process including finance. Job well done. Very polite & professional. Took a while to get it up to Nth Qld with transport, but was as per scheduled. Thank you.

Good Service BMW Mosman

Find out how BMW Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

D Piedro

D Piedro

Great sales person at Mini Garage Parramatta

Could easiely be convinced to buy a Mini Cooper at Mini Garage Parramatta just because of the great sales staff. Attentive, genuine, (and I dont believe I am sying this for a car saleman) honest. He stayed back late just so that we could spend enough time test driving.

Dealership LocationNSW, Trivett Classic
BanjoPaterson

BanjoPatersonYarralumla 2600, ACT

Service and No Quibble Warranty Repair at Rolfe BMW Canberra

Staff were courteous and my X5's folding mirror was fixed under the warranty with no quibbles. Only downside was had to re-book a week later as they had to order the new mirror in. Car was washed after repair. So far nothing to complain about.
Courteous, no quibble warranty repair on a premium selection vehicle.
Originally didn't have the correct part, but was asked to come in week later.

Dealership LocationACT, Rolfe

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?