BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service in the Game

Not only do BMW Kingsway have great prices but the most experience staff around.

Talk to Alan for a great experience and great deal.

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Due to COVID 19 my usual service City BMW suggested that I do my yearly service of my BMW I3 at the South Yarra agency, which is less than 5 kms from my home. A lady called Sorshia Towers took care of me in an excellent way, from the moment I brought my car in, through providing me with a loan car until the completion op the service. I felt that she deserves a compliment and was waiting the usual survey to express my opinion, which never came. For this reason I am using this platform to comment on on Sorshia's exceptional service. Thank you Sorshia.
Thomas Beck

OzCar
OzCar
carconnect
carconnect

Highly Rated- Most Professional And Flawless Customer Service Experience!!! 100%

Best experience

Bought a X1 without looking, interstate. The car was exactly as it was in pictures and explained on the phone. A very good price with lots of gifts. Amazing experience.

BMW Waverley

BMW Waverley - great deal on a brand new M car and such pleasurable experience. Trent and Tim were patient, took time to understand customers preference, open to negotiation, clarifying all the questions, ethical and moral. Took time to explain the car and the dealership had great options for cars to choose from. Ended up buying with complete happiness.

Carlo

CarloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Experience excellent salesman

I brought a car today from MELBOURNE BMW
I can’t believe how easy the experience was, my wife and I were so comfortable with no pressure what so ever, I was greeted by ROGER and MANAGER MICHAEL these guys are true down to earth gentlemen, they are highly experienced and by there word, something that’s very hard to find in that industry.
I have brought many cars in the past 30 years, but this was by far the best and friendliest dealership I have ever experienced. If you are wanting to buy a second hand car or a new car without ANY pressure or fear of being ripped off.
Then Melbourne bmw is the place to go best prices with the best salesman.

Store LocationMelbourne bmw
Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Servicing at BMW Rushcutters Bay

I have always enjoyed hassle-free servicing of my various cars at BMW Rushcutters Bay. I've taken my cars there for many years and am very pleased the team is back at the renewed and fabulous, customer friendly premises. I recently had my 440i serviced then had to go back to fix a problem I had created. The atmosphere in the Service area is warm and welcoming and efficient. On both visits I was looked after so very well by Cathy and Elliot. They communicate well so I know what is happening. I cannot recommend this team highly enough and thank them for always looking after me.

Monty G.

Monty G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An Exec. and dealership that is committed to providing value to customers.

Joe K

Joe KSydney, NSW

Big thank you

After looking at cars for over 4 hrs today with my partner Donna and not having the best experiences with sale people we ended up at Trivett Classic at Parramatta.
Big thank you to Peter in BMW customer service who took the time to show us cars which best suited our needs. Peter was the most genuine and pleasant person we had met all day, nothing was problem and NO bull sales talk just realistic facts. He later introduced us to Patrick who was just as pleasant. We brought a 5 door Mini which my partner loved.
Great experience guys and thank you!!!!
Joe K.

Ken M.

Ken M.Hunter Region, NSW

Worthingtons BMW Kariong NSW

karen h.

karen h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbourne BMW treated me so well

I purchased a second hand car from Melbourne BMW and I can’t praise them highly enough for their professionalism, fairness and for going above and beyond to make me happy.

James C.

James C.Sydney, NSW

Canterbury BMW the best customer service dealership in NSW

Joseph Oliveri (Service advisor) & Russell (Workshop supervisor) both have been looking after my previous and current BMW cars and given me the best and helpful advise everytime I sent my car for service or repairs. I feel like a value customer. Highly recommended BMW dealership.

AUTOCLASSIC VERY HELPFUL

I took my car in for service a few weeks ago and the service was fantastic.
One small item that I asked for was missed which wasn’t a major issue, but I was given a call to take the car back and it would be taken care of.
Andy and Amy were very helpful and even though it was only a small issue that took about 10mins to sort out, It was done with great professionalism .
Thankyou again for all your assistance .

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have picked my new from Canterbury BMW
The sales experience I encountered was excellent. James Choi made the whole journey a seamless experience.
His customer service standard was beyond our expectations . At one stage of the journey he even bought to car over to our home at night as we were not able to get there. Thank you Canterbury BMW

Efficient serv ice

I have purchased two cars from North Shore BMW over the last few years and I can say they have always treated me well. I will continue to purchase from them

Dealership LocationNSW, North Shore

Red Dog

Red DogPerth

West Coast BMW Perth

Very impressed with the excellent service at West Coast BMW Perth, A big thank you to Vasko, Marc and Deb and the other team members we would definitely recommend you to all our friends and family!

Dealership LocationWA, Westcoast
Paul

PaulDrummoyne

Great service from Paul and the team

Has a great experience with Paul and his team.
Was not finding the deal i wanted in Sydney so spoke to Paul and he found the car and price i wanted.
He even covered transport to Sydney and flew Matt up to Sydney to hand the car over to me.

Dealership LocationVIC, Melbourne (Southbank)

Excellent Service

Consistent excellent service by Jason and the team. Car service today - efficient, everything clearly explained, all in all a very professional team!

Dealership LocationTAS, Hobart Autohaus

Excellent Sales Consultant and Outstanding Customer Service BMW Trivette Classic

Dealership LocationNSW, Trivett Classic
David

DavidSydney

It was a pleasure to have my enquiry handled by Charles Barron

I called in at North Shore BMW, Chatswood to find out more information on the diesel engines in the X3 and X5. To make sure a got the facts I asked for the Sales Manager. My experience with Charles Barron exceeded my expectations. Charles went to great length to ensure that the information he provided was accurate. I now know that the diesel engine in the X3 is EV6 compliant and EV5 compliant in the case of the X5. Having been in sales and marketing for most of my life I am very aware of attitudes in sales situations. I have no hesitation in giving Charles Barron a 5 star rating.

Dealership LocationNSW, North Shore

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?