BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

Worst car dealer I've ever dealt with DO NOT GO TO BMW TOOWOOMBA

I have a 2008 BMW E88 120I i had a passenger door lock fail so bought a new one from BMW for $480. They would not fit it so i had to and I've done this before. i fitted the new one tested ok unlocked and locked. As we drove off auto lock locked the doors and that is the last we could open the door .Called BMW Toowoomba they did not return calls except one to tell me its my fault and they will not honour the 12 month warranty of part and no help to open the door .At most they were rude on the phone and didn't care.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
It will happen to you just wait and see.
Stuart

Jastej bir Singh
Jastej bir SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Failure of customer service and accountability

D Jones
D JonesPerth, WA

Auto Classic BMW- Terrible customer service, like dealing with a dodgy second hand car salesman

The whole buying process was uncomfortable, I said I didn't want to haggle then they spent 45 mins holding me while they ran back and forth to management. It took almost a month to deliver the car that was on the showroom floor with numerous lies and blaming it on me because my company had a trust associated to it, as if that was rare. They also blamed BMW Australia but when I called BMW Australia they told me it was the dealership. First service was full of issues with lies, promises that were never kept and the dirtiest loan car I have ever seen. When I followed up about the car being damaged by them I was given the run around and then blamed for the damage. I like my car but will never buy another BMW due to customer service.

Alan
AlanCentral Queensland, QLD

Brisbane BMW,

Bought my 320D new in 2015, have had nothing but great service. Awesome car, I drive a lot, have put on 277 000k’s still runs like a dream

Kimberley
Kimberley

COASTLINE BMW - DISGUSTING SERVICE

Arvin C.
Arvin C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Defects

I bought 2019 new X5 and now it has only done 10k km. Experiencing too many issues such as rattling noise from the front dash ,main screen is blacking out, funny noise from the back door and much more. Already been to 2 of the BMW dealership, kept the car for a week and basically they did nothing. I have wasted so much dropping off and picking the car thinking it will fixed but guess ...nothing been done. It's a $151k car and build in a cheap quality materials.Hope someone can acknowledge this issue from BMW.

BMW Rushcutters Bay Appalling & Pathetic Service

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service in the Game

Not only do BMW Kingsway have great prices but the most experience staff around.

Talk to Alan for a great experience and great deal.

Paul Failla
Paul FaillaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loan Car Warning

I have been using loan cars from Doncaster BMW for a number of years and just found out that I would be potentially liable if a nail punctures a tyre. Why is this not common knowledge. I had a loan car that had not been checked with me when I took it. Upon its return I get a low pressure warning and let the Service Centre know when I return it. I am informed that I could be liable for the insurance excess as even a screw in the tyre becomes my liability. How ridiculous. This screw could have already been in the tyre. Who would know given the haste in which the car was given to me without the appropriate checks. Is BMW serious. Do they value customers so lowly. Never again!! From now on I will service my car elsewhere.

Store LocationDoncaster BMW

Worst BMW service experience ever

Booked a first time service. Tried 6 times to call to locate but no answer. Turned up at Kings way and told Service had moved but couldn't give me address or phone number!! Never again.

Thomas
ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Due to COVID 19 my usual service City BMW suggested that I do my yearly service of my BMW I3 at the South Yarra agency, which is less than 5 kms from my home. A lady called Sorshia Towers took care of me in an excellent way, from the moment I brought my car in, through providing me with a loan car until the completion op the service. I felt that she deserves a compliment and was waiting the usual survey to express my opinion, which never came. For this reason I am using this platform to comment on on Sorshia's exceptional service. Thank you Sorshia.
Thomas Beck

Margaret
Margaret

Service not happy at all

John SMITH
John SMITH

Highly Rated- Most Professional And Flawless Customer Service Experience!!! 100%

Best experience

Bought a X1 without looking, interstate. The car was exactly as it was in pictures and explained on the phone. A very good price with lots of gifts. Amazing experience.

Xin
XinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not care the car itself but the money

Leave your car somewhere but BMW brisbane fortitude valley. They employed those young inexperience technicians and not care about your car but your pocket money.
Hope the service to the car is up to the reputation of BMW’s name.

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro
Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor
Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?