BMW Dealers

BMW Dealers

Alan

AlanCentral Queensland, QLD

Brisbane BMW,

Bought my 320D new in 2015, have had nothing but great service. Awesome car, I drive a lot, have put on 277 000k’s still runs like a dream

Glen F.

Glen F.South East Queensland, QLD

Macarthur BMW Used cars

Sue

Sue

You but your dream car and then you have to deal with after sales service awful

I had the best experience purchasing my BMW in Adelaide 4 years ago BUT then comes the after sales service which is so dismal I’m about to buy another car but this time from Mitsubishi Every time I take my car in for a service or repair I dread it

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service in the Game

Not only do BMW Kingsway have great prices but the most experience staff around.

Talk to Alan for a great experience and great deal.

Laura N.

Laura N.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Car, BAD QUALITY AND NOT RELIABLE

When I bought my BMW I was over the moon! 4 years later, everything changed. There has not been a year since then that I hadn’t spend at least $6,000 to keep it working. Every time the car goes to service, I receive a phone call saying that something in the car is not working and not safe, so I have to spend between $3,000 to $10,000 to be able to get the car back in a safe condition so I can drive it again. I have spoken to other BMW owners. The sentiment is similar. I do not recommend buying BMW. It is not a reliable car.

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Due to COVID 19 my usual service City BMW suggested that I do my yearly service of my BMW I3 at the South Yarra agency, which is less than 5 kms from my home. A lady called Sorshia Towers took care of me in an excellent way, from the moment I brought my car in, through providing me with a loan car until the completion op the service. I felt that she deserves a compliment and was waiting the usual survey to express my opinion, which never came. For this reason I am using this platform to comment on on Sorshia's exceptional service. Thank you Sorshia.
Thomas Beck

John SMITH

John SMITH

Highly Rated- Most Professional And Flawless Customer Service Experience!!! 100%

Best experience

Bought a X1 without looking, interstate. The car was exactly as it was in pictures and explained on the phone. A very good price with lots of gifts. Amazing experience.

BMW Waverley

BMW Waverley - great deal on a brand new M car and such pleasurable experience. Trent and Tim were patient, took time to understand customers preference, open to negotiation, clarifying all the questions, ethical and moral. Took time to explain the car and the dealership had great options for cars to choose from. Ended up buying with complete happiness.

Carlo

CarloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Experience excellent salesman

I brought a car today from MELBOURNE BMW
I can’t believe how easy the experience was, my wife and I were so comfortable with no pressure what so ever, I was greeted by ROGER and MANAGER MICHAEL these guys are true down to earth gentlemen, they are highly experienced and by there word, something that’s very hard to find in that industry.
I have brought many cars in the past 30 years, but this was by far the best and friendliest dealership I have ever experienced. If you are wanting to buy a second hand car or a new car without ANY pressure or fear of being ripped off.
Then Melbourne bmw is the place to go best prices with the best salesman.

Store LocationMelbourne bmw
Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Servicing at BMW Rushcutters Bay

I have always enjoyed hassle-free servicing of my various cars at BMW Rushcutters Bay. I've taken my cars there for many years and am very pleased the team is back at the renewed and fabulous, customer friendly premises. I recently had my 440i serviced then had to go back to fix a problem I had created. The atmosphere in the Service area is warm and welcoming and efficient. On both visits I was looked after so very well by Cathy and Elliot. They communicate well so I know what is happening. I cannot recommend this team highly enough and thank them for always looking after me.

wglennSydney, NSW

damaged vehicle

This week I submitted my car to North Shore BMW to have the Takata airbags replaced. BMW had issued letters to all relevant owners to contact approved service centers. On collecting my car I immediately heard a whining sound related to the car's air circulation blower system. I called the service center. Spoke to Craig (Service Manager I believe). Craig told me this had nothing to do with the work they did. I said the noise was not there previously. Craig continued by saying the car was old and I should expect failures.

wglenn

please add this to the above. glove box exterior trim now has a split. This is new and not present prior to North Shore BMW. A split like that happens when excessive pressure applied

Monty G.

Monty G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An Exec. and dealership that is committed to providing value to customers.

Joe K

Joe KSydney, NSW

Big thank you

After looking at cars for over 4 hrs today with my partner Donna and not having the best experiences with sale people we ended up at Trivett Classic at Parramatta.
Big thank you to Peter in BMW customer service who took the time to show us cars which best suited our needs. Peter was the most genuine and pleasant person we had met all day, nothing was problem and NO bull sales talk just realistic facts. He later introduced us to Patrick who was just as pleasant. We brought a 5 door Mini which my partner loved.
Great experience guys and thank you!!!!
Joe K.

Ken M.

Ken M.Hunter Region, NSW

Worthingtons BMW Kariong NSW

John Mcasked

Just tried to purchase a vehicle from a dealer in W.A. Salesman said there was no problem and did 25 to 30 a week. I agreed verbally to use their finance quoted at 5.6 %
Sent a holding deposit in view of this and expected no problems (had not signed anything).
Told next day by salesman that he didnt know what was involved.in interstate transport. My reaction..????
Rings me Monday and says I need an address in WA I can use. Why? He then said "otherwise car is sent without rego"
Then changes story later that day and says plates stay on car and will be shipped rather.than trucked.
Now.says plates have to come off before sending again.
I ask for holding deposit back.
Agrees but now says they only bank one day a week and I have to wait 6 days?
Does anyone else feel like this is.odd?
Is this right concerning rego (my friend bought a car from Perth and it arrived with plates and rego, he only had to get a blue slip and transfer ownership within 7 working days)
And can I expect my holding deposit back.
John.

John Mc

This is a used car from a BMW dealer.

Niro

Niroasked

Can somebody recommend a good place (none dealer) to get my 2016 X5 brake work done, around Melbourne

Angry contractor

Angry contractorasked

Need info on a former used car manager bmw kings way has anyone had any dealings with Luke waters?