BMW F 800 R

BMW F 800 R

See the Best Naked Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stanz

StanzPerth, WA

Great looks and zero mechanical issues!

Top bike.. great looking yet slim enough to get between slow moving traffic. Great feel of power and Zero mechanical issues (except a faulty fuel gauge) but who needs that! Thanks BMW !

Purchased in June 2013.

Handling
Suspension

Matthew M

Matthew MSydney

Great commuter, if a touch bland

Date PurchasedOct 2012
Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If God rode a motorcycle it would be a BMW.

Mark

MarkSydney

A enjoybale bike to own and ride

Angus

AngusMontrose

Good commuter, good handling

FPiragibeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Basic bike? Think Again!

Rockinghorse

Rockinghorseasked

the plastic surround on my tacho under the speedo is melting , could it be that when the N neutral light is on for a while, that there is heat there??
Anyone had this or heard of this problem ??

FPiragibe

My bike is a F800-GT and I fitted a tall windscreen many months ago, as I travel on that bike and usually do long rides. Problem is: that windscreen acts as sort of lenses, too, and what you've described happened to me, as well. If you fitted a tall windscreen, that may be the cause. Otherwise, it's hard to spot, as my wife's bike is a F800-R; she has an aftermarket windscreen fitted (not that tall, however) and nothing like this has happened to her. Since I noticed the melt down, I've been covering the instruments with a piece of cloth, but it's sort of too late.

Get an answer from our members and BMW representatives

CategoryNaked Bikes