28BMW M3

Seamus S
Seamus SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Competition

Economical

We buy the bm m3 f80 and we fine it very eesy to drive an economical. very good car. if you want good economical car this one is very good. Show details
Cheryl
Cheryl3 posts
  Convertible

Very Economical

Upmost Economical.
Great on corners, safe, secured suspension.
Fabulous air-conditioning, heating and cooling.
Great tyres with supportive tread.
Very comfortable, cosy, nice environment.
Great computer devices.
Easiest car I have driven.
I doubt any other car to beat this 2021 Show details
Peter Telling
Peter TellingCentral West, NSW6 posts
  Sedan

a total dream car

great German design,,great handling in all conditions,,comfortable seating and adjustment..good electronic fit with ease of application..visibility excellent from both front and rear perspective. Long trip driving leaves you refreshed and comfortable Show details
Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Pure

Amazing

A car more for an enthusiast that can appreciate both the car for every day driving and can also with a touch of a button turn in to sports car when you desire the speed .Great car BMw Show details
6 Axis Excavation
6 Axis ExcavationSydney, NSW14 posts
  M3 F80

Best car I’ve ever owned!

I test drove comparisons before purchasing this beast last year, the AMG C63s and the Audi Rs3 & RS4 however none made me feel like the BMW did. It truly is a “drivers car”. Show details
Mike S.
Mike S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  M3 E90`

Every time I walk away, I sneak another look

There are so many things I like about my M3.

The sound of the V8. It's performance. How it looks.
It's not a cheap car to service or run but given the visual impact and performance potential (and most importantly, the fun it is to drive) I give it a hearty thumbs up.

Tyre choice is important. I'm happy with the Michelin Pilot Sports I have on it, but understand from colleagues that the Continental is a better choice in terms of balance of performance and comfort.

Fuel quality is also important. I've found that the car will 'ping' on 95 so 98 is a must-use. There appears to even be some differences in 98. I've chosen to stick with BP and the pinging has gone away. Show details

Melisa
MelisaWest Beach4 posts

Really beautiful driving car

We bought this second hand last year after taking it for a test drive it was very nice to drive and handles very well. The roof attachment is easy to use and great on a hot day and you don't want to crank the aircon on. The only issue was for me it being manual but I'm learning still to drive it

Ted
Ted2 posts

Looks, performance, sound; e92 M3

Now 2 years as my daily drive car, I'm still excited driving this vehicle. I test drove the Audi RS4 and the Merc C63; great cars although all Audis look alike to me and it seems every second or third C-class now is a C63.

I have the coupe and its more than adequate and comfortable to carry 4 adults around.

Steven Rogers
Steven Rogers

Amazing Everyday Drive Car Plus Track Performer

BMW M3 F80 is the best and top seller models of the BMW cars lineup specially in the M Power Coupes.

BMW M3 is quiet and impressive car because it can be use as a daily driver car or a track performance car cause it is fully loaded with the Mpower drivetrain which is more powerful than the 3 series of BMW.

BanjoPatersonForrest 2603, ACT114 posts
aceraceQld, 4521112 posts
  M3 E36
acerace

Sold, The BMW ownership is over, Would not buy any/another BMW.. Depreciation and spare parts and service are killers Quality is not there.

Bri 53
Bri 53Blackheath2 posts

M3 Magic E46 2001-2007

A great all rounder, after 5 yrs with my E46 M3 I am constantly amazed by its abilities. It can take me the 700km from Blackheath to Winton Raceway in comfort and I arrived fresh and ready for a fun track day. Fit the semi-slicks drive the nuts off the car and then head back the next day, and all done with ease. The Regularity at the Targa Tasmania in April this year was further confirmation of its all round abilities. The car is standard with 160,000 kms and has been reliable and rewarding, just racing brake fluid and "RedStuff" pads are the only changes from factory.
The look, the engine!, the performance and everyday usability.
Ernst&Young Perth Boy
Ernst&Young Perth BoyPERTH4 posts
chapstick
chapstick4 posts
  M3 E92

BMW M3 all the way!! The look, the sound, the attitude, the desire for the best, the answer...BMW M3!!! This car (within its competitors) is unbeatable in many ways!!! Handling (as always), looks, ease to drive, features, options, safety, the badge!!!! Iv'e driven LOTS of exotic and expensive cars and I can tell you that the BMW M3 is my favorite!!! I urge you to go and experience the M3!!!
Absolutely everything!!!
ibidonstuff
ibidonstuff3455, British Virgin Islands84 posts
  M3 E46

This is one of the worlds best cars, there can be no doubt about that. BMW (along with Mercedes and Audi) make the worlds best cars and this at the top. It has a gorgeous interior with wood trim and leather. The seats swallow you and hold you tight as you take corners behind the thumping V8 that produces so much power. The breaks are great and really let you know they are gripping as you slow down. The exterior looks sleek and well crafted with no obvious spaces between panels where there shouldnt be any. This is the coupe that all other car manufacturers would aspire to produce. World class.
A great mix of luxury and performance.