BMW X3 F25 xDrive20i

BMW X3 F25 xDrive20i (2011-2017)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A Great Team at Hawthorn BMW

I love my X3, and a big THANK YOU to Chris, Matthew and Christo at Hawthorn BMW for providing excellent service when purchasing my X3. The BMW seats are so comfortable, and I am thrilled with the panoramic sunroof. The bootspace is perfect for my needs. I was able to purchase 10 year fixed price servicing pack, which is a real bonus, given I tend to keep my vehicles for a long time.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Sporty & responsive

Performance: The drive modes are accurate, quick change of modes, very responsive in Sport mode
Likes: Lots of driver assist and safety features, cruise control is smooth, seat memory is useful.
Dislike: GPS lacks speed warning, No dash cam, possible suspension calibration issues as you feel road contour
Costs: 10.7 l for 100 Kms, not bad, not great.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

good car

good car, I did a lot of research before purchasing this car. HUD is an amazing feature. i have a white one. the color looks amazing too. leather seat is good. and it is very quiet when it is on eco efficiency mode. when it is switched to sports mode, it is very fast.

Date PurchasedSep 2016