BMW X3 G01 xDrive20i

BMW X3 G01 xDrive20i (2018-2020)

Also referred to as: BMW X3 G01 xDrive20i 2019 and BMW X3 G01 xDrive20i 2021.

Seongkeun J.

Seongkeun J.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality, Poor service

I bought x3 in Jun 2017, and I had very first service last year Nov at BMW service in Sydney.
    From service they found the air conditioner was not working well. and they said that the part needed to be ordered and it would take for ten days.
    But no update for 3 weeks and I called them and they said take another 10 more day .
    Now I am waiting for it 2 months, still no update , no calls no email nothing.
    I don’t know how long do I have to drive this car with not working aircon in such a hot Summer. Not happy with such a lower standard service from BMW.

Purchased in June 2017 at BMW Dealers for $73,000.00.

TransmissionAutomatic
    BoughtNew
    Year2017

Willcress

WillcressSydney, NSW

Reliable Car with fancy badge

Love this car, it's fancy from outside and looks great for any occasion. The interior is simple yet classy, will stand for so many years ahead. It's quite friendly and not too hard to use. Love the seats because it's adjustable in every way. All mechanic seems smooth and have no problem at all for the last 3 yrs we owned it.
    Although I wish the Air Con can be more cooler. But this maybe because of the petrol efficiency and the machine stops everytime red traffic light and on again when it's green.

BadgexDrive20i