4.9

Return Claim Made · No

Pamela H.
Pamela H.

Great games

Great service. Love the. Sequence game. Also the Kwirkle game. Thank you for the surprise gift. We will definitely use it. The man I spoke to,was so friendly and helpful. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamPerth, WA

The website was easy to order from, the delivery was fast, and I liked the little extra gift with purchase Show details ·  1
bharat.marwaha
bharat.marwahaSydney, NSW

Good collection and great communication!

Found the boardgame I was looking for my nephew at a good price and great communication from Luke for queries and delivery of product. Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark

Great Service

Great customer support, was quick to get back to me and provide help. Was pleasantly surprised to see a free dice tray as a gift too. Will be adding Board Game supply as one of my go to stores. Show details ·  1
janerad
janeradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Site to Navigate

It was very easy to order from Board Game Supply. The web site is very easy to navigate. The only trouble I had was adding an extra game. The plus and minus didn't work and I didn't want to do a separate order and pay another postage. Show details ·  1
Jack
Jack

It was a fast delivery and it came with a small free gift with a personal message which is always a nice touch :) Show details ·  1
Kerri
KerriCentral West, NSW

They did well even if I messed up

I put in the wrong post code it was easy to get onto them and get it fixed. The email and phone call I made was answered well Show reply
Danny T.
Danny T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easily shipped to Melb

Quick and secure packaging to Melbourne. Got my order in a few days. And everything was spiknspam. Trust worthy shop for sure. Support your local aussies! Show details ·  1
Aaron M.
Aaron M.

Hard to find Pokemon box sets

Fast shipping and packaged well to ensure no damage during transit. On a product that has sold out everywhere their prices were still low. Show details ·  1
Candace N.
Candace N.Perth, WA2 posts

Quick Delivery!

Was happy with how quickly the order came and how great the notifications were leading up to it.

Will buy from here again Show reply

Tegan G.
Tegan G.Canberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Fast and good products

Fast shipping - all the products were great, as described and food quality. I will be a returning customer for sure!! Show details ·  1
Geoff Polkinghorne
Geoff PolkinghorneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money, money, money!!

Just amazing service. I was so surprised when the money game I ordered turned up within a few days. Packaging was adequate and the item arrived in perfect condition. Show details ·  1