Boatsales.com.au

Boatsales.com.au (page 2 of 32)

Thanks to both carsales and boatsales for helping me sell my boat and car in less than a fortnight..

Thanks to carsales and boatsales for a very quick easy smooth and much appreciated transactions. I was able to sell both my car and boat in less than 2 weeks on your sites. I recommend anyone who is looking at selling either of these items to strongly use your sites for the sale as I wouldn't think of going elsewhere!!! Cheers both sites carsales and boatsales very happy customer here. Andrew Mitchell

Not perfect but able to live with it.

The message system is a bit basic. Garbage is inserted for an apostrophe. Did I miss something? The only format I was allowed to attach was jpeg? In making the ad I missed the 'approval' process and went through the checkout? Suggest you check all the boxes before passing through the checkout. Didn't know for a couple of weeks???? Apart from that I'd do it again.

Easy to use website, highly visible to the right buyers.

The Boatsales website was easy to use, allowed for plenty of photo uploads so I could showcase my boat and was competitively priced. Also provides useful metrics for tracking ad performance.

Simple, easy and fast process to sell

Process was easy and a good number of enquiries from all over Melbourne. Great service once set up, communication with prospective buyers was easy. Sale was quick.

Brilliant service

Great service, love it. So easy to use. Have to say big thanks for helping me sell my boat so easily.

A great value brokerage site.

Fast, efficient listing. Excellent response to changes. Allowed removal for us to have an overseas trip.
Excellent coverage both locally and from overseas for a reasonable price.

Simple and affordable a great way to sell

great site for boating, you allow 15 photos and plenty of room for a description which gives the buyers plenty of opportunity to inspect lots of boats inside and out before actually visiting the boat itself. also a very easy website to navigate and set up the add.
cheers paul

Thanks Boatsales.com.au

Boatsales Network was great for selling our boat. Regular updates and info on views to our Ad. We had the Premium package done with professional photos and it really worked a treat the service was A1.

Easy sale.

Easy sale and good exposure and the boat went to to his happy next home . Always use Boatsales to sell any of my past boats with success

love the site, great service

love the site, great service and would not advertise anywhere else...the process is always fast and simple.
I have sold items in under 7 days

Such a simple process

I am an older person - not too good with this internet thingy - but found the process of listing my boat so very simple - and - I sold the boat within 24 hours. I am very happy with Boat Sales.

Great way to sell boat

ease of going on line, market dominance. Weekly updates on number of ad views excellent. No other way to sell a boat. Viewers from three states.

Easy site to use and gets results

Easy to access site. Many people aware of site. Free to sell if not requiring upgraded adds. Easy to communicate with prospective purchasers.

Boat sales were very professional, helpful and informative.

The add layout for my boat was excellent and the staff at Boat sales were great to deal with.
The boat I sold will be going to a good home and I am sure the new owner will be very happy.

Great place

Best place to buy or sell a boat,had more than 1 enquiry about our fabulous boat.Glad it's going to a good home.

Convenient way to sell a boat.

I sold my boat for a reasonable amount in a good timeframe. Boatsales exposed the boat to a good number of motivated buyers.

Boat sold for great price in just 7 days from listing

The whole process was very easy and clearly the advert has great exposure.

I am a very happy Boatsales customer and the result was similar to what I have experienced in selling my cars.

Clearly, if you price right and put the effort into creating the advert, then BoatSales/CarSales delivers great results.>

great service

Its the only place to go when you are buying or selling a boat. Quick responses, quick action, quick results

Boat sold quickly

it was easy to use and you reminded to renew the advert and also reminded me to remove the advert when it sold. the lady was really happy with the boat and it has gone to a happy home