Boatsales.com.au

Boatsales.com.au (page 3 of 32)

Boat sold quickly

it was easy to use and you reminded to renew the advert and also reminded me to remove the advert when it sold. the lady was really happy with the boat and it has gone to a happy home

Correct title of sale

If your add doesn't get any feed back or response, change the wording,. I did then received numerous messages and phone calls. Sold within ten days after

Boatsales.com.au gets your boat sold for a good price!

We recommend Boatsales.com.au because it is easy to list on, has heaps of people looking at it, and gets enough buyers enquiring to end up with a good sale!
As a seller, we received some time wasting enquiries along with the genuine ones, but overall we had a great experience!

Quick & Easy!

We found the process of listing our ad really quick and easy. Once payment was made the ad was there and ready to go. We upgraded to premium for more exposure which did the trick and sold the boat quickly. We would definately use again and highly recommend to anyone wanting to sell a boat. Great job Boat Sales!

Sold Boat quickly.

Sold the boat quickly and was happy with the weekly update sent. I would recommend this site to my family and friends

The ONLY way to sell your boat

Boat sold after being listed for a while, had plenty of views, 3 callers & 2 lookers, one of which bought the boat.
Ad was a good layout with pics & detail, easy enough to list, costs quite reasonable and all very effective. Thank you Boat Sales, nobody else could have done it as well.

My boat sold 2 days after listing on Boatpoint

Sold within 2nd day from listing after paying for the premium listing. Very impressed and would definitely recommend this site as first point of call when selling a boat

Definitely recommend this site.

We posted our ad last friday afternoon and by Saturday afternoon we had taken a deposit. We are still getting calls from interested buyers. This is definitely the place to sell a boat. Thank you.

Easy and effective

Easy to place add, reasonable advertising cost, high traffic, overall a good experience, had four serious enquiries during the first week.

Great Job Team Boat Sales

Great coverage, Lots of interest generated, Easy to use, Happy to recommend to anyone, Good job Team Boat Sales, Well recommended.

Fats, Easy and Relatively Cheap

After some weeks of putting the sale off, I finally managed to sell the boat I've owned for over 4 years. The entire process was fast, easy and relatively cheap. Thanks BoatSales! - Andrew Ochudzawa

Best way to sell your boat

Australia wide ad coverage that works, a known and trusted source, this is the second boat I have sold on the network

Wan to sell your boat quickly?

Easiest most convenient way to sell a boat , don't go anywhere else , very happ with the service provided.

Sold my boat.

Sold three boats now using boat sales, is affective means of advertising and the staff are very helpful if you need to contact them.
Would highly recommend the service.

Best way to sell your boat

My boat sold within 72 hrs of listing! I could have sold it 5 times in the next few days I had so many callers!

Good Solid Media Platform

Your platform is easy to use and provides excellent tools to professionally present the product. The updates from the system kept me informed of market interest and enabled me to dial in the price to get the buyers engaged.

Good Site for Boat selling

Sold boat within 2 weeks. Very easy, easy to edit add if you need to, regular updates emailed. Good value.

Great Service

This was my first ad with Boatsales and I was surprised and pleased with the professional approach, ease of access and regular updates.

easy to use and great customer base

I had the boat advertised for less than 2 weeks and had it sold. It has a good customer base so you know the right customer is there for you. So easy to advertise your boat.

Great website to sell boats

Sold the boat a week after listing. Had many more calls of interest while waiting for the boat to be picked up. Boatsales must have a massive database of potential buyers :)Thank you for making selling our boat easy!