Bob Burns Blinds

Bob Burns Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plantation shutters

From Andrew measure and quote to Vince the installer my experience was delightful. No problem recommending the company. The phone response was also excellent.

Damian

DamianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lack of Interest

I went to the Bob Burns Blinds website and booked my 'Free Measure and Quote".
No response in a week. Obviously they don't need the business. Got satisfaction elsewhere. Shocking customer service!

Barry S

Barry SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with what we wanted

Initially emailed around five businesses with our plans and measurements for our vertical blinds. One was a little surprised when BBB were by far the most expensive, (by some $500) but then offered a whopping 50% discount. I queried BBB's price and whilst a little surprised by their response advising their blinds were superior to their competitors as well as being made locally, (which i think they all were) and further advised they had a 50% off sale i decided to go with the cheaper option. Some minor communication issues, but the blinds were installed as per the time frame and they look great!

Love Bob Burns Blinds!

Excellence in products, quality and service.
They made a magnificant octagonal plantation shutter for our bathroom which has become a talking piece. Just love this company!

Drew

DrewADELAIDE

Great quality great service

Had a back security door fitted by bob burns all work was done to the highest quality very happy
The sales man Shaun was a very nice man explained everything and gave me option also very well priced
Couldn’t be happier

Great service from start to finish

Jon helped us through the whole process of choosing, measuring and ordering our new blinds. We were impressed with all aspects of our purchase and most of all the blinds look great. Thanks.

Coop.

Coop.Adelaide

Love our new shutters

We have had new plantation shutters installed by Bonn Burns Blinds, after having two different companies install previously and never been happy with the poplar or installers, we paid a little more and are over the moon happy. We finally found someone who does a good job. Thanks

Wood Grain Aluminium Security Doors

Exceptionally happy with our wood grain aluminium security doors which blend in invisibly with our log home. Shaun did a great job advising and measuring ;installation was punctual and perfect ;communication with office staff was friendly and helpful. Would recommend Bob Burns to friends.

Wolfie

WolfieSouth Australia

Lacks communication and service

Did not get what we really wanted as Salesperson did not show us all the options dispite being told what we wanted. Long delays between ordering snd production, same for installation,three months in total. Made mistake with one unit which had to go back for rework. Problem with catflap in security door another two week delay to fix ten minute job. Then had the cheek to send out invoice for money they said was outstanding because they could not add up correctly. No apology.
Could/would not recommend.

Nicki

NickiAdelaide

Great advice, products and price!

Couldn't be happier with the outdoor and indoor blinds we got. Great advice on practicality and colours. We didn't know what to do with a second story feature window and the sales consultant suggested plantation shutters. They look awesome and even interior designer didn't think of this! Much cheaper than burns for blinds and top quality product.

Julie

Go elsewhere

Rell

RellAdelaide

Remote Operated Blinds and Security door

Outstanding service and product. Really happy with their entire professionalism and product.
Recently purchased a security door- great price and customer service over the phone was very good.
Would definitely return again.

Terrible customer service

These people botched my service from the start not turning up when agreed, installation took months then they sacked their installer and my door key went with them. So when screen door was finally installed I was told they would reimburse me to have locks changed, well how many months and phone calls and personally going into the shop and still no result. They are so quick to take your money but not give it back, their customer service is appalling. Take my advice and find a company that cares!! Now it is in the hands of consumer affairs.

NEW ROLLER SHUTTER NOT EVEN ONE WEEK OF INSTALLATION

Hi I paid 4600 dollars for new roller shutters and security doors and full payment was being asked before installation . Roller shutter not working since first day being installed not working till date they have no person available to come and have a look and fix it . Appointment given is for next Wednesday . Shutters have been installed last Friday brand new and when they needed sale they treated us as an important customer but now they r busy and they have no person to fix until next week , Really frustrating . I have other roller shutters to be put on my rental property I would never ever deal with Bob burns in future .

ok

Service received was good, except installer damaged my ceiling (hole with drill) and chipped my timber frame window. The worst part was he didn't tell me when he did it i had to call him after he left the job. Which he did offer to come back and fix, but personally preferred that he didn't and I'm calling someone else to fix.

Extremely happy

Recently had blinds installed, great service right from the beginning to the end. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful in answering all my needs. Highly recommended.

Happy As!!!

Happy As!!!Adelaide

Fantastic service and Quality

We have just had 2 security doors and 3 awnings installed and we couldn't be happier, our installer was fantastic and the whole process seemed so easy. Can't wait to do the rest now.

Lee

LeeAdelaide, South Australia

No Customer Service

Bob Burns Blinds - Expensive Zip Track external Blinds

I had a measure and quote for a Zip Track external blind, and a roller shutter for my bedroom. I was very pleased with the quote for the roller shutter which came in at a comparible price (the second I have purchased from Bob Burns Blinds), but the Zip Track external blind I felt was over priced. I got a quote from another company (Skyworld, Lonsdale) which was a couple hundred dollars cheaper, but as I don't like dealing with tradesman and installers in my house, I went with the more expensive quote just to get it over and done with. On looking back, I should not have accepted the quote for the external Zip Track blind. The Salesman gave me a discount as I was a repeat customer, but even then it was $200 dearer than Skyworld.