Bob Burns Blinds

Bob Burns Blinds

Brand Manager for Bob Burns Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

NEW ROLLER SHUTTER NOT EVEN ONE WEEK OF INSTALLATION

Hi I paid 4600 dollars for new roller shutters and security doors and full payment was being asked before installation . Roller shutter not working since first day being installed not working till date they have no person available to come and have a look and fix it . Appointment given is for next Wednesday . Shutters have been installed last Friday brand new and when they needed sale they treated us as an important customer but now they r busy and they have no person to fix until next week , Really frustrating . I have other roller shutters to be put on my rental property I would never ever deal with Bob burns in future .

ok

Service received was good, except installer damaged my ceiling (hole with drill) and chipped my timber frame window. The worst part was he didn't tell me when he did it i had to call him after he left the job. Which he did offer to come back and fix, but personally preferred that he didn't and I'm calling someone else to fix.