Bob Burns Blinds

Bob Burns Blinds

Brand Manager for Bob Burns Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Josie
JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plantation shutters

From Andrew measure and quote to Vince the installer my experience was delightful. No problem recommending the company. The phone response was also excellent.

Prandanna
PrandannaSouthern and Hills, SA

Love Bob Burns Blinds!

Excellence in products, quality and service.
They made a magnificant octagonal plantation shutter for our bathroom which has become a talking piece. Just love this company!

Drew
DrewADELAIDE

Great quality great service

Had a back security door fitted by bob burns all work was done to the highest quality very happy
The sales man Shaun was a very nice man explained everything and gave me option also very well priced
Couldn’t be happier

Coop.
Coop.Adelaide

Love our new shutters

We have had new plantation shutters installed by Bonn Burns Blinds, after having two different companies install previously and never been happy with the poplar or installers, we paid a little more and are over the moon happy. We finally found someone who does a good job. Thanks

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Bob Burns Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Wood Grain Aluminium Security Doors

Exceptionally happy with our wood grain aluminium security doors which blend in invisibly with our log home. Shaun did a great job advising and measuring ;installation was punctual and perfect ;communication with office staff was friendly and helpful. Would recommend Bob Burns to friends.

Nicki
NickiAdelaide

Great advice, products and price!

Couldn't be happier with the outdoor and indoor blinds we got. Great advice on practicality and colours. We didn't know what to do with a second story feature window and the sales consultant suggested plantation shutters. They look awesome and even interior designer didn't think of this! Much cheaper than burns for blinds and top quality product.

Rell
RellAdelaide

Remote Operated Blinds and Security door

Outstanding service and product. Really happy with their entire professionalism and product.
Recently purchased a security door- great price and customer service over the phone was very good.
Would definitely return again.

Extremely happy

Recently had blinds installed, great service right from the beginning to the end. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful in answering all my needs. Highly recommended.

Happy As!!!
Happy As!!!Adelaide

Fantastic service and Quality

We have just had 2 security doors and 3 awnings installed and we couldn't be happier, our installer was fantastic and the whole process seemed so easy. Can't wait to do the rest now.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Bob Burns Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Bob Burns Blinds - Expensive Zip Track external Blinds

I had a measure and quote for a Zip Track external blind, and a roller shutter for my bedroom. I was very pleased with the quote for the roller shutter which came in at a comparible price (the second I have purchased from Bob Burns Blinds), but the Zip Track external blind I felt was over priced. I got a quote from another company (Skyworld, Lonsdale) which was a couple hundred dollars cheaper, but as I don't like dealing with tradesman and installers in my house, I went with the more expensive quote just to get it over and done with. On looking back, I should not have accepted the quote for the external Zip Track blind. The Salesman gave me a discount as I was a repeat customer, but even then it was $200 dearer than Skyworld.

Julie N
Julie NAdelaide

Blinds- both roller and vertical

We recently purchased a home that needed new blinds in 3 bedrooms and a lounge and vertical blinds for sliding doors in a study and dining room. Was feeling apprehensive about the cost but very glad we chose Bob Burns. They manufacture their own products, were very professional and courteous and had the job finished on time with no fuss. We are very happy with both the product and the price and would recommend them to anyone looking for any type of blinds.