Bob Jane T-Marts

Bob Jane T-Marts (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Bob Jane T-Marts

karen a.
karen a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Punctured run flat tyre

I rang the Melbourne central guys for a puncture on the way to work today. I was told to bring the car in ASAP and they would do their best to fix it or replace it that morning. Within an hour I received at text saying the tyre had been repaired and I could collect it at my convenience. To my great surprise, they fixed it at no cost to me whatsoever! Thank you so much guys! I’ve told all my coworkers what a great service you provided me today and with a smile!

Store LocationMelbourne, Elizabeth Street.
Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Karen! We are glad that our Melbourne team looked after you.

Hayden
HaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful service

chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, excellent advice

Emergency puncture in nearby car park, brought the tyre over for repair, 20 minute turn around and no charge. Awesome blokes!

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Fantastic to hear Chris! We are glad that our Epping store provided excellent service on your recent visit.

Customer learnt a lesson
Customer learnt a lessonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bob Jane T-Marts Nunawading (VIC)- a lesson

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bob Jane T-Marts compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Blacktown NSW Store

Rang saturday morning last minute looking for tyres. Spoke to Troy. Said to head there and they will help me out. Couldn't fault the service. Rattled off all the tyres on offer. I picked my tyre and he said it would be about 1 hour and 45 mins (absolutely pouring with rain) and I was out within an hour. Good price. Great service. Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Amazing to hear Donna! We are glad that our Blacktown team left a lasting impression on your recent visit.

PaulPerth, WA

Full of craps and salesman lies - Bob Jane Kwinana WA

Paul

Have sent email to feedback@bobjane.com.au. Pls check and act. Thank you.

Paul

I have sent my email and feedback to the address requested. Another terrible sales talk AGAIN. No one from Bob Jane return call nor a single email from them.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always Dependable

I have been using the services at Bob Jane T-Marts Ferntree Gully for many years. Their service is friendly and totally dependable. I have even called them out of town when I was having trouble with a run-flat tire and they were very helpful with their advice. Their service always leaves me peace of mind re my tires. Thank you!

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Great to hear Meg! We are glad that our Ferntree Gully store provided fantastic service and had you safely back on the road in no time.

Enquiries190
Enquiries190Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sunbury Store - friendly customer support.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Amazing to hear! We are glad that James and the Sunbury team went above and beyond to make sure your experience was one to remember. Drive safely and we will see you next time.

Bill
BillSydney, NSW

Phone Manners

Rang them for a quote on new tyres, spoke to a very polite salesperson who said he would do the same price as last time .. then when I rang back to book in I had a really hard time (with a different person) to get the same deal (abt $15 off full price)
He may have been the manager as he complained about overheads etc
2nd call was one of the worst sales experiences I've had
I was a long standing customer

Nudawading Store

Had to get a puncture repaired, Friday afternoon, 5.30 everywhere else was closing. But the guys here, really professional had a few jobs going. But they said come back tomorrow morning, so went down and took them half an hour. I went to pay, and they said that I did not have to pay. But next time, if I need a service or tyres think about them. Really nice gesture and would definitely recommend them, car driving like a champ.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the fantastic feedback Josh! We are glad to see that our Nunawading team looked after you. Drive safely and we will see you next time.

Avoid avoid avoid

• +3Thumbnail
Pilot
Pilot

Good price fir tires but lousy sevice

First of all to be objective they have a best price in town for tires.
But, this all go out of whack when it comes to service.
After changing 4 tires, one had sticker still affixed to a new tire and that tire was not balanced. Had to go to another service to re balance all 4 tires.
I was also, strictly advised to do alignment though I had no problems. After Bob Jane alignment my car now pulls to the left (on brand new tire). This mean I need to go and spend more money to get alignment done properly.
Not happy at all. Will never go to have business with Bob Jane in Wollongong again.

Store LocationWollongong

J k.
J k.South East Queensland, QLD

I found tyres for 179/ea everything included at Mycar. I requested they offer me 178 *4 + fitting fee.

They don't beat price as they advertise in their web site. And do not communicate to customers as well. Very bad. Won't go there any more

Laura Anderson
Laura AndersonDarling Downs, QLD

Customer service and care outstanding!

Eddie Collison from bob Jane Tmart Toowoomba - thank you for your professional and kind customer service today. I have been lucky enough not to experience too many flat tyres and thankfully today when I had one I went to you. I was not only treated respectfully but efficiently amd very cost effectively. I can’t tell you how grateful I am that you were able to help me straight away. I will be a return customer for ever more.

JENNY C.
JENNY C.Queensland

Excellent Service Brendan!!

We're able to accommodate at short notice, competitive pricing and great service from Brendon. Friendly and knowledgeable. Sandy n Jen

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Jenny! We are glad that our team was able to assist you in finding the right product for you. Drive safely and will see you next time. The Bob Jane T-Marts team.

Tegan
TeganHobart, TAS

They always screw me over

In the past they advised buying 5 mags it would cost the same but that wasn't the case.
Another time they pit 17 inch wheels on my corolla and told me they didn't scrape... well they did amd needed replacing.
3rd strike they've now they've put two new tyres on my Mazda and balanced it incorrectly so it shakes.
Everytime they take no responsibility.
I will never waste my money again

TLimPerth, WA

Missing lock nut and loose wheel bolts

Store LocationVictoria Park, WA
Jim
JimWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

No genuine apology for their mistakes and the inconvenience they have caused

selected tyres following visit to the shop - booked in for the next day. 25 minutes later I was told I had a problem. the price jumped up significantly when they told me they offered me the wrong tyres. I would like to think they were genuine and just highlighting their lack of attention to detail, but who knows. I left feeling angry and disappointed. Not sure If I can rectify this before Xmas - thanks so much

Vik
Vikmelbourne

Ridiculous service by Bob Jane Hoppers Crossing

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Puncture repair done by Paul with a smile. Thank you lads.

Pulled in without calling. The lads removed a nail that had not punctured the tyre. No charge and a free tyre shine. My missus thinks I fixed it, may get lucky tonight.
Thank you lads for your fantastic service.
Dan.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Great to hear Dan! We are glad our store looked after you and had you back on the road in no time.

Kylie
KylieGawler

I rang to ask if I could get my tyres checked and a wheel alignment and got in the next day. Everything about my experience was friendly and professional.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Great to hear Kylie, we are glad our team looked after you.

les
lesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good service

have bought tyres from bob janes now twice and have found the service to be good and i did not have to wait long for them to be fitted the last set i got i got about abit over 4 years i have got bridgestones this time round iv had no trouble with tyre noise i would recommend bob jane il be sticking with them

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Les! Great to see our store looked after you.

Great service.

Had a puncture yesterday and rang Bob Jane Rockingham to see what they could do. With not long until they closed for the day the manager told me to come to store and they’d fix it within 15 minutes (if it was repairable). True to their word it was fixed in no time. Great customer service! Highly recommend BJ Rockingham.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi Andrew, thanks for the fantastic feedback. It's great to see our Rockhampton store assisted with your puncture repair. We are glad our team had you safely on the roads again in no time.

Venkat RSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service and Product in Bob Jane

I bought 4 new tyres of Bridgestone Potenza from Bob Jane T Mart 2 years back. From the time of installation of the new tyres I have been advising the sales person that the tyres are too loud and not even. The sales person did not acknowledge this issue. I did perform the complete check on my vehicle whether this sound is due to brakes, bearing, wheels. Analysis performed by the mechanics and other experts in the field, they proved me by changing the tyres and there was no sound.

Even after paying the money, no service or quality product received from Bob Jane T Mart. They are just looters who want to make money for useless service and product provided. At the end customers can suffer but they want to make money

Venkat R

Hi there, I did not bought it from Bankstown Store. I meant Blacktown Store. I send my feedback to the email address provided. Thanks for the reply.

Heiko H.
Heiko H.

Great service in Cairns!

Got my new wheels fitted yesterday. Could not be happier. Great service and communication throughout. Would always recommend Bobjane Cairns.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to having you back - The Bob Jane T-Marts team.

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops