Listing monitored by Bob Jane T-Marts

Enquiries190
Enquiries190Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sunbury Store - friendly customer support.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Amazing to hear! We are glad that James and the Sunbury team went above and beyond to make sure your experience was one to remember. Drive safely and we will see you next time.

Pippa's Mum
Pippa's MumNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wonderful service, very helpful.

I am extremely pleased with the service I received when I purchased my new tyres at Bob Jane Devonport. The boys know their products and were very helpful and courteous to a middle aged lady! I wouldn’t go anywhere else as I am always treated with respect and receive the best advice.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Glad we could help, thank you for leaving us a review!

Good job

Thanks to BJ. Frankston no hassle , 4 new tyres for my Colorado. Only drama Tyres were not delivered to store when promised so had to come back after ordinal appointment.

Javed
JavedWEST RYDE

Bridgestone Deals

Bob jane Granville

One of the best customer service.
Quick tyre change and best prices available.
Recommended for your next purchase also you get one free service

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bob Jane T-Marts compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

robbo
robboPreston

Bob Jane Preston

I been here many times always got a good service had several punchers they fixed it well even put away the spare tyre back in place. Only thing sometimes I had to wait a bit long because they're very busy but very good team work they have I will always go to them keep up the good work

Excellent service

Went to get a punctured tire fixed and the lady at the reception in the Midland store was awesome! Great service!....told her I was on night duty and she got it done pretty quick

Good service @ short notice

Tyre blew out Sun. Called BJTM, Gladesville first thing Mon, arranged for tyres 2B bought in & fitted same day. Great service. Great price too. But for the life of me, when I got back in my vehicle to leave, both a/cond controls (front & back) were on "full bore". Why? They were supposed 2B changing the tyres, not playing with my a/c. The other branch I go to "don't play with my knobs." Anyway, apart from this strange occurrence the service was good. Have been using BJTM for a number of years & wouldn't go anywhere else.

Good job

Purchased two Pirelli for my Skoda. Thanks to Scott at the Gawler S.A. branch for tracking down these tyres for me.

Allison Bacon
Allison BaconSydney

New Tyres Suzuki Alto @ Bob Jane Artarmon

Staff very helpful and kept me informed on progress - time can be slow in the waiting room. Had nitrogen put in all tyres at their suggestion. Had three month free check last week and very happy - again professional service.

Schmick
SchmickCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great place, good work!

I have been to Bob jane in Belconnen a few times and they were fantastic the first time, giving me a cheap deal and four new tires. The second time I got my wheels aligned and balanced, but they accidentally put four new tires on my car (which it needed anyway), and when I told them they had done it wrong it turned out that another Celica had needed that service. They mixed it up. As a result, I only paid for the balance and alignment, and got 4 new tired free! I was stoked.
They mess-up up, apologies profusely and I ended up benefiting.
Can't fault them yet!

To The Consumer
To The ConsumerSouth Australia

Bob Jane, Prospect. Good Team offering top service.

Over the years, we've done repeat business with the guys at Prospect. Customer service and friendliness is always tops, so why go anywhere else?

Real Honest and Trust worthy- Bob Jane T-Mart - Elizabeth Street, Melbourne

JCody
JCodyBrisbane

Good honest service

Taringa, Qld Bob Jane was a recommendation. I have needed, on two occasions, quite urgent tyre guidance and replacement. On both occasions I received courteous, prompt and very competive prices followed by friendly, efficient and timely service/replacement Thank you Al and staff. I have passed on my recommendations. JCody

Bob jane T-mart Ringwood

Good service, intelligent friendly staff, have been using Bob Jane T-mart Ringwood for over 10 years without any problems from a service perspective, the only problem i have had is with the Bob Jane brand of tire - Xenon Z7 are horrible and aquaplane in conditions they should be safe, choose a quality brand tire instead and you will be happy with Bob Jane Ringwood.

Jason2927
Jason2927AU

Bob Jane - Midland

Phoned Bob Jane - Midland for a quote on replacing the tyres on my Wifes car. I spoke to a woman by the name of [name removed], who asked all the right questions, gave me a number of options and was so polite in doing so. I booked the vehicle in and took it down there. The level of service I received from the whole establishment and the level of proffessionalism from the fitters is second to none - I highly recommend the Midland store
Level of service

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi Jason2927, Thank you for the feedback post. I’ll be sure to pass your comments on to the Midland store as I know they’ll be wrapped to hear how satisfied you were with their service.
Kind Regards, Jess

George T
George Tasked

Do you do after pay

Disillusionedasked

Does Bob Jane have an official policy regarding the way wheel nuts must be tightened, or is this left to the discretion of each franchise or individual mechanics? In particular, are mechanics allowed to just use impact wrenches and estimate the required torque, or do they use torque limiting extensions (torque sticks), or do they do the final tightening by hand using a torque wrench?

Good Morning,

Bob Jane T-Marts do have a procedure to correctly tension wheel nuts/studs. Please email feedback@bobjane.com.au to discuss further.

Disillusioned

I emailed feedback@bobjane.com.au several days ago, but am still waiting on a reply. In the mean time I have done some more web searching, and I found one discussion on Whirlpool where someone mentioned that Bob Jane required the final tighten to be done with a torque wrench, with instant dismissal for anybody caught not complying. Unfortunately in the same thread someone else commented that if this were the case then that would mean the entire workshop staff would be gone at his local Bob Jane! See https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2757100#r57546014 for the thread. So maybe I need to know not only what the official policy is, but also whether or not the policy is actually followed!

Disillusioned

I finally got a reply. Bob Jane does not have any official policy, but they do have an internal document that is used for training purposes. The reply didn't say what procedure they recommend in this document. So I still don't know either what procedure Bob Jane train their staff to use, or how widely their staff follow this procedure once they have completed their training, but I do at least know that a training document exists!

Since what really matters is what my local Bob Jane staff actually do my next step is probably to chase this up with my local franchise. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time here...

David
Davidasked

How old are the tyres you sell allowed to be?
We bought tyres in July 2019 they have now travelled 700km and we got knocked back on rego inspection today because they were manufactured in 2015 and the mechanic says they have cracks between the tread.

Hi David,
Manufacturers give a warranty of 5 years after manufacture date and we do not repair tyres over 8 years old. If you have recently bought the tyres as you said, please contact your local Bob Jane so we can inspect your tyres. If they are indeed faulty, we will make sure to get you back on the road safely and have the manufacturer pick up this tyre.
Also, feel free to send this to feedback@bobjane.com.au and we will look into this issue further for you.

Get an answer from our members and Bob Jane T-Marts representatives