Listing monitored by Bob Jane T-Marts

Brilliant Service by two Staff at Bob Jane T-Mart, Watergardens.

Bobldyboo
Bobldyboo

Fantastic service

I called around to get quotes for a battery and tyres for my second car. Robert underpriced everyone on a quality battery which I was able to pick up straight away, and booked me in to get 4 Yokohama tyres the next weekend when I had a bit of time. Although the workshop was humming with customers that day, they fitted the tyres on time for a great price and have given us great peace of mind. I'll be back for my everyday car.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback!

Bob Jane Preston good service

We had our wheel alignment and flat tyre fixed great service I will strongly recommended there service to everybody It was done quickly and affordable

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Fantastic to hear Helen! We are glad that our Preston team looked after you.

Vic
VicPerth, WA

Best service great price

I have been having issues with my car for a little while, squeaking and vibrating.
Spoke to Bob Jane and the fitted me in first thing...
Dropped the car off early and they took it in straight away. 30 minutes later and it was all done and ready to go..
The professionalism, courtesy and overall service was just fantastic, definitely would recommend and will definitely use again.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Awesome to hear! We are glad that our team looked after you.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bob Jane T-Marts compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Excellent service on company D Max

I had new Yokohama tyres fitted to my company D max on Saturday the 19th of June, Adam provided a quote that beat all competitors and he matched the quote on the same tyres being fitted by Bob Jane back in 2017 only costing $40 more. I received a call to say they had trouble removing the wheel nuts, when I arrived all nuts had been replaced with no extra cost to me, now that’s what I call service.
Regards Boyd.

Store LocationFrankston
Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Boyd! We are glad that our team looked after you.

Derek Brown
Derek BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service from Steve at the Bob Jane T-Mart store Toombul Brisbane

I needed to buy four new tyres for my daughters car which involved getting advice from Steve over the phone then sending my daughter in by herself to get them fitted. He made it so easy and it felt like a real fatherly approach and she was thrilled with the service. Great job Steve and the Toombul team.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Amazing to hear Derek! We are glad that our Toombul team looked after you. Drive safely and we will see you next time.

Janet v.
Janet v.Central Queensland, QLD

Took my car for its 5000 km wheel check
I dropped my car of at 8.00 ready at 8.41
Quick friendly and professional service

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the great feedback Janet!

Barney
Barney

Excellent service

Service was excellent Vehicle checked wheels aligned Very cost effective.Store very tidy all personal very helpful.Advised to replace tyres as the old ones worn out.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the excellent feedback Barney!

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and friendly staff

I had a damaged tyre. It was quickly repaired by the very helpful staff and I was back on the road in no time. Much appreciated

RooMoo
RooMooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Elizabeth Street- Melbourne #1

Drove in with a flat in the back expecting to be told to leave it and come back but no- they asked if I wanted it done straight away.
So I took a seat and then they asked if I wanted it put back on the car- for sure I did.
15 minutes later it's done, I have the keys and I go to pay- but the Manager said there was no charge.
Woo Hoo- BobJaneElizabeth St Melbourne- #1.

veronica y
veronica yGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

My warning light appeared saying tyre pressure needed checking, but couldn’t quite see what tyre. Drove into Elizabeth Street Bob Jane and the manager (owner?) met me in the driveway, saw immediately what the problem was and had it fixed for me in no time at all. I couldn’t be happier.

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service ever....

I bought a new tyres for my Santa Fe today from Chirnside Park and the service I received was outstanding.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the fantastic feedback Dave! We are glad that our Chirnside Park team looked after you.

karen a.
karen a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Punctured run flat tyre

I rang the Melbourne central guys for a puncture on the way to work today. I was told to bring the car in ASAP and they would do their best to fix it or replace it that morning. Within an hour I received at text saying the tyre had been repaired and I could collect it at my convenience. To my great surprise, they fixed it at no cost to me whatsoever! Thank you so much guys! I’ve told all my coworkers what a great service you provided me today and with a smile!

Store LocationMelbourne, Elizabeth Street.
Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Karen! We are glad that our Melbourne team looked after you.

chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, excellent advice

Emergency puncture in nearby car park, brought the tyre over for repair, 20 minute turn around and no charge. Awesome blokes!

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Fantastic to hear Chris! We are glad that our Epping store provided excellent service on your recent visit.

Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Blacktown NSW Store

Rang saturday morning last minute looking for tyres. Spoke to Troy. Said to head there and they will help me out. Couldn't fault the service. Rattled off all the tyres on offer. I picked my tyre and he said it would be about 1 hour and 45 mins (absolutely pouring with rain) and I was out within an hour. Good price. Great service. Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Amazing to hear Donna! We are glad that our Blacktown team left a lasting impression on your recent visit.

George T
George Tasked

Do you do after pay

Disillusionedasked

Does Bob Jane have an official policy regarding the way wheel nuts must be tightened, or is this left to the discretion of each franchise or individual mechanics? In particular, are mechanics allowed to just use impact wrenches and estimate the required torque, or do they use torque limiting extensions (torque sticks), or do they do the final tightening by hand using a torque wrench?

Good Morning,

Bob Jane T-Marts do have a procedure to correctly tension wheel nuts/studs. Please email feedback@bobjane.com.au to discuss further.

Disillusioned

I emailed feedback@bobjane.com.au several days ago, but am still waiting on a reply. In the mean time I have done some more web searching, and I found one discussion on Whirlpool where someone mentioned that Bob Jane required the final tighten to be done with a torque wrench, with instant dismissal for anybody caught not complying. Unfortunately in the same thread someone else commented that if this were the case then that would mean the entire workshop staff would be gone at his local Bob Jane! See https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2757100#r57546014 for the thread. So maybe I need to know not only what the official policy is, but also whether or not the policy is actually followed!

Disillusioned

I finally got a reply. Bob Jane does not have any official policy, but they do have an internal document that is used for training purposes. The reply didn't say what procedure they recommend in this document. So I still don't know either what procedure Bob Jane train their staff to use, or how widely their staff follow this procedure once they have completed their training, but I do at least know that a training document exists!

Since what really matters is what my local Bob Jane staff actually do my next step is probably to chase this up with my local franchise. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time here...

David
Davidasked

How old are the tyres you sell allowed to be?
We bought tyres in July 2019 they have now travelled 700km and we got knocked back on rego inspection today because they were manufactured in 2015 and the mechanic says they have cracks between the tread.

Hi David,
Manufacturers give a warranty of 5 years after manufacture date and we do not repair tyres over 8 years old. If you have recently bought the tyres as you said, please contact your local Bob Jane so we can inspect your tyres. If they are indeed faulty, we will make sure to get you back on the road safely and have the manufacturer pick up this tyre.
Also, feel free to send this to feedback@bobjane.com.au and we will look into this issue further for you.

Get an answer from our members and Bob Jane T-Marts representatives