Bob Revolution Pro

Bob Revolution Pro

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Chris Rollie

Chris RollieAU

Great jogging pram

This pram is excellent build quality and design. We've been using this for a few months now on a daily basis and it has really impressed us. Very easy to push and not overly expensive, although the tray table attachment is hard to get and overpriced. We like that it has rubber inflatable wheels and a lockable front tire. The storage underneath is typical of a jogger pram so it's only enough for a few things, maybe a nappy wallet rather than bag. Not ideal for shopping but that's not why we bought it. The hand brake works well and it's easy to steer with one hand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Train for $574.00.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome!

Love this product. Although I’ve had it since my 1 yo was born, I’ve been consistently using it since he was 9 months old. Is great on pretty much all terrains, concrete pavement, gravel, grass. Such a smooth ride for bub and he’s well comfortable and insulated. Will continue to use my jogger until my son outgrows it. Well worth the price!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $650.00.

Support C.Bob

Hi Mestiza, thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Bob team.

Danielle King

Danielle KingAdelaide

Durable and Long Lasting!

We purchased our BOB Revolution pram back in 2013. We still use it to this day with both of our kids (now 4 and 2). We have had many other prams and brands - one of them was a double pram. The BOB revolution is the only pram that has lasted the distance. Cannot live without!

Britax
Support C.Britax

Hi Danielle, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Bob Revolution Pro compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

steve

stevewalpole

Fantastic well built pram

Ashleigh

AshleighPerth

Love my Bob

I do a lot of walking and recently picked up a second hand bob and could not be happier. My toddler loves it as he has heaps of room and even a place to put his snacks and water.
It's easy to manoeuvre and the suspension is a really good when walking on rough paths.
I keep it up and leave it in the garage so haven't had to put it up and down very often.
It's perfect for what I use it for.

Tracey

Tracey

Like your 4WD version of a car

Michelle rose

Michelle roseBrisbane

Perfect

Excellent pram, that allows you do or go anywhere. Easy to go running with, walking on the beach (sand), the capsule is perfect for maneuvering baby in and out of the car. Easy to fold and unfold. It is quite heavy though getting it into the car boot but you get use to it. This pram is definitely built to last and so glad we got it!!

SarahJ

SarahJPerth

Nice pram

The pram is nice to steer. It's a little bit heavier than other similar prams. It does have a nice storage area, and is easy to fold. Fabric is nice quality. The hood isn't very long for coverage thought. The brakes are easy to use and have a firm hold

Mealsy

MealsyBayside, melbourne

Excellent purchase

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Bob Revolution Pro compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Lauren K

Lauren Kasked

Does anyone know anywhere in Australia that has this pram available? I have searched every website I can think of and all sold out? I am in Brisbane, thanks

Britax
Support C.Britax

Hi Lauren, thanks for your question. Unfortunately we are unable to advise which stores do or do not have stock of this product. The Bob Revolution will be replaced in the future however we don't have a timeline for the release of any new products at this stage. Kind regards, the Bob team.

Prue

Prueasked

I am looking for a pram seat insert for my Revolution Pro Bobs can not help me - any advice??

Support C.Bob

Hi Prue, thanks for your question.We don't have a BOB branded insert however you may like to check this insert out - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-head-and-body-support-pillow/ kind regards, the BOB team.

Courtney

Courtneyasked

Hi what capsule will go onto this. I plan on buying the safe n sound unity Neos. Will it go onto this pram?

Get an answer from our members and Bob representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight13.8 kg