Bob Revolution Pro

Bob Revolution Pro

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Chris Rollie

Chris RollieAU

Great jogging pram

This pram is excellent build quality and design. We've been using this for a few months now on a daily basis and it has really impressed us. Very easy to push and not overly expensive, although the tray table attachment is hard to get and overpriced. We like that it has rubber inflatable wheels and a lockable front tire. The storage underneath is typical of a jogger pram so it's only enough for a few things, maybe a nappy wallet rather than bag. Not ideal for shopping but that's not why we bought it. The hand brake works well and it's easy to steer with one hand.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Train for A$574.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningYes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome!

Love this product. Although I’ve had it since my 1 yo was born, I’ve been consistently using it since he was 9 months old. Is great on pretty much all terrains, concrete pavement, gravel, grass. Such a smooth ride for bub and he’s well comfortable and insulated. Will continue to use my jogger until my son outgrows it. Well worth the price!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$650.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningYes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Support C.Bob

Hi Mestiza, thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Bob team.

steve

stevewalpole

Fantastic well built pram

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Bob Revolution Pro compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Prue

Prueasked

I am looking for a pram seat insert for my Revolution Pro Bobs can not help me - any advice??

Support C.Bob

Hi Prue, thanks for your question.We don't have a BOB branded insert however you may like to check this insert out - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-head-and-body-support-pillow/ kind regards, the BOB team.

Courtney

Courtneyasked

Hi what capsule will go onto this. I plan on buying the safe n sound unity Neos. Will it go onto this pram?

Dadou

Dadouasked

Hi,

I just purchased a bob revolution pro and will receive it soon. I ordered as well the adaptor for the car seat adaptor and the carrycot. My questions are:

- is the carrycot Britax affinity 2 fits on it ?
- is the car seat Britax baby-safe plus SHR II -BX fits on it?

It technically says that "all britax car seats fit on it", but then they give a liste and this one is not on it. And it says as well the carrycot affinity fits, but it does not say anything about the affinity 2. I see as well that people faced problem with fitting their carrycot and or their car seats, so I prefer to be sure before ordering :)

Pierre-Adrien RIVIER

Get an answer from our members and Bob representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) A$629.00
Seating TypeSingle
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight13.8 kg