Bob Revolution Pro

Bob Revolution Pro

5.0 from 1 review

Fantastic well built pram

BOB Revolution PRO is a great pram I brought ours back in June 2017 for our first borne. I went for it cause of the larger wheels to make traveling over drop offs much easer. The front castor wheel has a lock and makes it able to maneuver in tight places. I had a look at the promotion video on it and works just as seen. My son loves to ride in it, and all the features are just so good. You get a carry tray under it, we put his toys and baby needs there. It has a back rest that can be lowered or left up. You have a top cover that can be moved and see him through a clear top cover. The pram had a very light feel and a soft ride. You have a safety strap on the handle and it can be moved into another position. It folds down and wheels can be taken off very easly. The foot lock for the parking breaks work very good and so dose the top hand operated break. Over all we are over the top happy and you do get what you paid for and more for this pram. It may be pricey but its your child in it so for us it was not a issue. Check out the video it answered all my questions. 10 star's for us.

I am looking for a pram seat insert for my Revolution Pro Bobs can not help me - any advice??
Hi Prue, thanks for your question.We don't have a BOB branded insert however you may like to check this insert out - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-head-and-body-support-pillow/ kind regards, the BOB team.

Hi what capsule will go onto this. I plan on buying the safe n sound unity Neos. Will it go onto this pram?

Hi, I just purchased a bob revolution pro and will receive it soon. I ordered as well the adaptor for the car seat adaptor and the carrycot. My questions are: - is the carrycot Britax affinity 2 fits on it ? - is the car seat Britax baby-safe plus SHR II -BX fits on it? It technically says that "all britax car seats fit on it", but then they give a liste and this one is not on it. And it says as well the carrycot affinity fits, but it does not say anything about the affinity 2. I see as well that people faced problem with fitting their carrycot and or their car seats, so I prefer to be sure before ordering :) Thanks Pierre-Adrien RIVIER

Revolution Pro
Seating Type Single
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight13.8 kg