Bob Revolution Pro

stevewalpole

Fantastic well built pram

Prue

Prueasked

I am looking for a pram seat insert for my Revolution Pro Bobs can not help me - any advice??

Bob
Support C.Bob

Hi Prue, thanks for your question.We don't have a BOB branded insert however you may like to check this insert out - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-head-and-body-support-pillow/ kind regards, the BOB team.

Courtney

Courtneyasked

Hi what capsule will go onto this. I plan on buying the safe n sound unity Neos. Will it go onto this pram?

Dadou

Dadouasked

Hi,

I just purchased a bob revolution pro and will receive it soon. I ordered as well the adaptor for the car seat adaptor and the carrycot. My questions are:

- is the carrycot Britax affinity 2 fits on it ?
- is the car seat Britax baby-safe plus SHR II -BX fits on it?

It technically says that "all britax car seats fit on it", but then they give a liste and this one is not on it. And it says as well the carrycot affinity fits, but it does not say anything about the affinity 2. I see as well that people faced problem with fitting their carrycot and or their car seats, so I prefer to be sure before ordering :)

Pierre-Adrien RIVIER

Get an answer from our members and Bob representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight13.8 kg