Bob Revolution SE

• Ease of Packing & Storage
KAGS17

KAGS17Darling Downs, QLD

My Best Purchase yet!

The perfect all round pram. It's easy to steer whilst running, great wheels for off road and very quick and easy to assemble ( I can even do it one handed)!

Purchased in February 2014 for A$500.00.

Safety
Suitable for Running Yes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Support C.Bob

Hi KAGS17, thanks for taking the time to leave an excellent review and great feedback. If you require any assistance in future, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330.

Pamela

Pamelaasked

Where do I buy a storm cover for my Bob revolution Pro Duallie?

Support C.Bob

Hi Pamela, thanks for your question. The Bob Revolution Pro Duallie weather shield can be ordered through a baby retailer store. Please note, the Bob Revolution SE single weather shields are no longer available. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Bob team.

Michelle

Michelleasked

Struggling to find out if my capsule will fit into the Bob Revolution Pro & what adaptor i need. I have a Maxi Cosi Mico AP capsule. Any ideas?

Support C.Bob

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question. The Bob range is only compatible with the Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule 2013 STD. You will need to confirm this compatibility with Maxi Cosi. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Bob team.

Goo

Gooasked

Do these tires puncture often or are they solid tires? Do they still sell replacement tires/tubes for this model?

Support C.Bob

Hi Goo, thanks for your question. The BOB Revolution SE has pneumatic tyres, your local bike shop will be able to help with replacement tyres/tubes. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Get an answer from our members and Bob representatives