Bob Revolution SE

Bob Revolution SE (page 2 of 2)

Gemstar

Gemstar

Very happy with bob, although I do use a Strider for shopping Bob is used for all walking and outdoor adventures. The price was a bargain as we bought the last one in the shop, so even more happy with it due to this.
Very smooth, pump up wheels, glides along footpaths and great for walking and jogging. I find it easy to fold and use the foot brake, also lightweight.
It doesn't have any comfy inserts so I use a sleeping bag and blanket with beanie on cold days. It is quite large and my newborn looked lost in it for a while. We got the last one at the baby shop and apparently they don't make them anymore so I'm not sure where to go for spare tyres.

Happy Momma
Happy Momma

Totally the best, great for jogging, great glider, easy to maneuver and great off trail. Wold recomend to ever active mom ;)

I love this pram and although it is not wasy to buy in Australia i found mine on Ebay-but just checked again now 12 months later and can't find it. got to [url censored]. A great pram for running-very stable and light to pick up. Good storage areas too.
Very light, easy to push, great suspension for smooth ride. Great price. Excellent sun viser.
Does not fully recline for new borns-you can buy a car sear capsule adapter to attach capsule though.

Michelle

Michelleasked

Struggling to find out if my capsule will fit into the Bob Revolution Pro & what adaptor i need. I have a Maxi Cosi Mico AP capsule. Any ideas?

Bob
Support C.Bob

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question. The Bob range is only compatible with the Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule 2013 STD. You will need to confirm this compatibility with Maxi Cosi. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Bob team.

Goo

Gooasked

Do these tires puncture often or are they solid tires? Do they still sell replacement tires/tubes for this model?

Bob
Support C.Bob

Hi Goo, thanks for your question. The BOB Revolution SE has pneumatic tyres, your local bike shop will be able to help with replacement tyres/tubes. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Julie49

Julie49asked

How is it that this pram is advertised to fit up to 6 years old & yet one review states child has been hitting head on canopy since 18 months old?

DanDan
DanDan

Hi Julie49, I'm not sure about other reviews, but my son is 3 and doesn't hit his head on the canopy.

sheena
sheena

Doesnt mean because its advertised to fit a 6 year old in it, that it will. My other son has just turned 6 and there wouldnt be hope in hell to get him to fit in it. My youngest is two and you cant even lay the seat back for him to sleep because it hurts his neck. If you like all the other reveiws then buy one :)

Tsquared
Tsquared

I believe it has quite a high weight allowance but as other reviews mention, it is not as tall as other some other strollers notably Baby Jogger brand. I have a tall 2 year old and the canopy gets in the way if it's folded back, however when open it's fine. I still chose Bob as the price difference between this and the most comparable Baby Jogger was around $300 - 400. I'm not expecting my daughter to still be using a stroller past the age of 3.

Get an answer from our members and Bob representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 31.75 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage