Boba 4G

Boba 4G

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Boba? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

Love it!

I absolutely love this carrier! I have recently had twins and needed a second carrier so that I could carry one baby and my husband could carry the other. I already had an Ergo 360 that I used with my son and found it a bit bulky and I disliked the Velcro strap around the waist so decided to look for something different this time around. I am so happy with the Boba 4G, it is much more comfortable and easier to put on and position baby in than the Ergo, I love that it is so soft yet functions as a complete structured carrier... It seems so sit better on the body.

The only downside I can see is that baby is unable to face forward in the front carry position.

Would definitely recommend!

Mummy81
    Mummy81Perth

Very comfortable carrier

I'm quite tall and found this carrier very comfortable to wear, love having baby snuggled up on the front and using it for my toddler on my back. The shoulder and waist straps are easy to adjust, and even my husband who is quite a bit larger then me was able to carry the kids in this carrier. They also come in some fun colors and designs, and can be used for kids up to 22 kilo's so well worth the extra money. Overall a great carrier to use and very comfortable for mum and for baby or toddler.

Other Baby Carriers

SarahJ
    SarahJPerth

Good carrier. Comfortable most of the time

I quite like the boba carrier it was better than many that I have used. I found that the back clip would sometimes sit on the back of my neck which was uncomfortable and the shoulder straps can be a bit lumpy behind the arms. Would be nice if the straps had the option of cross-cross. But i found it had good support for bubs and the waist strap is comfortable

radicalgirl
    radicalgirlWA, 6112

Awful design, can't use as front carry

I bought this because I liked the look of it in pictures and it sounded really comfortable. ITS NOT!
    I find it reasonable as a back carrier because the chest strap holds the shoulder straps in to stop them sliding off. In a front carry position the straps are so wide (and I have broad shoulders) that they just slide off constantly and are so uncomfortable because they sit on the sides of the arms rather than the shoulders. If there's a second person to clip the chest strap behind your back for you whilst in front carry position it would be ok but impossible to do alone. For the price, there are much better carriers out there!

Baby Carriers

Great Carrier

Jess
    JessSydney

Easy and comfortable

My husband and I have been using the 4G boba since the birth of our baby. With the newborn setting we were able to use it right away, and use it we did often to help with night settling. Our daughter has always been comfortable in it and I wear her in it for hours without any back pain. It's easy to adjust and switch between parents too! There are foot holsters for when she's older, but we haven't gotten to that stage yet. Also I'm a fan of the pretty designs they come in.
    Comfortable. Easy to put on. Adjustable
    Child can't face forward if you wanted that