BOC

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Nick

NickSaddleworth

Corrected

After trying to return My new gas bottles because the charges were wrong , BOC were contacted by my local hardware store , ( the local Boc depot ) they refunded the overcharge and reset the contract to be as advertised .

Troj

Troj

Ripped off

My first experience happened on the day I opened my account,ordered a bottle of welding gas at a good price,on their website they claim to give a 30 percent off on your order making it almost irresistible, I immediately went for the deal and was charged at the discounted rate,I was charged accordingly ,picked up the bottle and they decide to help themselves to my account ,and take the 30 percent discount back, that's right another separate.transaction,that was in the first day still haven't been refunded, they are nothing but a bunch of thieves and I'm afraid I will be going elsewhere if this isn't resolved within the next few days..pathetic...first order wow!!!

Fired Up

Fired Upasked

What did they advise when you contacted them directly?

Ianlind
Ianlind

G'day Andy,
They just kept sending me invoices and didn't have a clue what they were doing. I used to spend hours on the phone trying to get the problem sorted. After a very long time, and reams of paperwork, they finally gave me a credit, and now I have nothing to do with them. Total dopes!
It was never like this when it was CIG, who I dealt with for over 30 years.
Ian.

Lincoln H

Lincoln Hasked

Why is BOC still charging rent on gas bottles when you can buy your own bottles and swap and go with no rent from other gas suppliers,and why do you charge a $35.00 late payment fee when the banks are not allowed to charge that anymore?

Other Hardware Shops