Emma Sharp

Emma SharpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products Love the meal replacement shakes

Loving the taste, I have been using for over a month and have definitely noticed less bloating, feeling more energy and less cravings. Great taste, easy to drink love the chocolate flavour

Purchased in October 2019 for A$199.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

I love BODi The only thing I would change is giving customers the option to pay for express shipping if they want it
Love the chocolate nutty flavour and the fact it is easy

Purchased in December 2019 for A$69.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Weight loss goals

Weight loss goalsHunter Region, NSW

LOVE IT!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!
Have order a few times now and can't get enough it's worth the money, I enjoy the taste it's not like the other shakes you get, I recommend this to everyone!!!!

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for A$199.99.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Begecca

Begecca

I love how easy this is to follow. I really like the flavor of the shakes. 2 days on bodi and i feel amazing, no more bloat and my energy is up. If u dont like the taste, u dont HAVE to add the oil, also if u leave it after uve mixed it for 10 mins it thickens up a little

Purchased in October 2019.

123456abs

123456absNew South Wales

Terrible Taste

I found the product wasn't tasty - I was also starving and cranky by the end of the day. I have no idea how people would do this for more than 1 day a week! YUCK
Don't believe all the good reviews!!!

I AM DELIGHTFULLY SURPRISED

I’ve had 2 BODi days so far I’m quite impressed so far, I love the fact I can have olives cheese as a snack choice. I read other reviews about the taste, I personally enjoy the taste, I add ice cubes to mine I wasn’t hungry at all Thank you BODi I’m looking forward to this weeks 3 in a row

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$179.00.

I’m in love

I purchased the breakfast and the meal replacement and I’m in love, the weight is dropping off slowly but I’m seeing the difference in my clothes and I’m able to fit in some of my old clothes which makes me happy after having two boys. I’m definitely addicted to BODi and will continue to purchase.

Purchased in August 2019.

Rae

RaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shake!!

I have lost 2kgs in a month by just doing 2 BODi days a week and eating very sensibly on the other days. The meal replacements are great and help keep my cravings down. I’m not bloated now and I don’t have energy drops throughout the day. Very happy with this product.

Purchased in August 2019.

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Love this stuff!!

I’ve tried several meal replacements in my time but always was left feeling hungry and with little or no results. But with BODi I’m never hungry, less bloated and have lost 1.5 kgs already and I’m on my second week. I love that you can have two small meals on BODi days too! Can’t wait to reorder!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$125.00.

Kat E.

Kat E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Great taste actually works! Love the consistency & texture as well as how easy they are to blend up. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to lose weight FAST!! Thank you Bodi

fox101

fox101CARRUM DOWNS

Seriously amazing.

I've been using BODi breakfast every morning and have found I have so much more energy to get through the day at work. I've also lost 9kgs in the past 4 months from following a low FODMAP diet and using BODi. (I stumbled across BODI when searching for low FODMAP friendly options!) I actually enjoy the taste. When I mix it with water it reminds me of chocolate cake batter, and tastes great with almond milk too- which is how I usually have it. I also recently bought the accelerated fat burner and I haven't really noticed much of a difference so far but I'm going to stick with it until i finish the tub and see!

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

It works!!

Sooooooo good!!!

I have grown up always starting a new diet on a Monday. After finding BODi I now feel on track to my weight loss goals and I have a better relationship with food, not to mention I have never lost weight so fast or felt so good. Thank you!

Weight LostYes

Finally losing weight in my trouble areas!!

OMG this product continues to give me results even when I make no other changes or exercise. BODi breakfast is my absolute must have each morning. Finally losing weight off my thighs and butt, I've gone down a size in pants without making any other changes other than having this each day for the last month!!!!! Love the chocolatey taste and texture. Also super fast delivery

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Danielle T.

Danielle T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service &satisfaction!

My order had arrived today and was damaged by the post, l took pictures and notified bodi, they immediately sent a new container, so impressed. The product is great and l enjoy my bodi days 2x per week and breakfast daily, alongside my keto eating lm down 6 kg in 2 months, with no physical activity!!! Can’t wait to see what lies ahead!

Purchased in June 2019.

Gina Kastrissios-Mills

Gina Kastrissios-MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can’t believe how much better I feel after taking BODi!

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Kylie B

Kylie BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Game Changer!

Turning 50 in 3 months so I really want to look and feel my best so my search for something I could realistically achieve began I found BODI. I read all the reviews and the 2 - 3 days a week really appealed to me thought I would give it a go. I've got to admit I was sceptical but 1 week in and I am a convert. I really am full after my shakes, I am a big eater so portion control is my biggest problem. Down a couple of kilos already and I do feel really good and motivated.

Jess H

Jess HSydney, NSW

Real results, fast

I was a bit sceptical at first as all of the reviews are so overwhelmingly positive and thought perhaps the company were only showing the good reviews but I now see it’s because BODi really does work. I had my first week last week and had two consecutive BODi days with 2 suggested snacks and was down 1.4kg from the week previous. Looking forward to another BODi day tomorrow!

Purchased in February 2019.

Weight LostYes

It’s not too good to be true!

Absolutely love the BODi shakes!!! I’m only on my second week (3 days per week) and I’ve already lost 2kgs. My aim is to have BODi days 2-3 times a week until I get to my goal weight (lose another 8kgs) then happy to do the maintenance. I’m a mum of 2 young girls, so looking after myself hasn’t been a priority- but the shakes are helping. I’m not hungry on the days I use them, and I only need one snack closer to dinner time. On my normal eating days my cravings have minimized and I’m finding I’m making smarter food choices. Easy to drink, and easy to incorporate into a busy schedule.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$200.00.

Anon.

Anon.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Bodi

Review
Love BODi, lost 3.5kgs first time I used it. Love the taste and keeps me so full. Less bloating and so much more energy. Also use the BODi breakfast on my off days and love it perfect quick breakfast..

Purchased in March 2019.