4.4

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

There are better products out there

Purchased in April 2020 for A$145.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Aim

AimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bodi breakfast

Bodi breakfast is delicious, very filling and helped me shed excess weight before my wedding. I always feel so light and slim when I have it for breakfast! I have purchased this item 3 times!

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$89.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

Love BODi

Love BODi. I have lost 7kg so far. Love the taste. I love the breakfast powder and it fills me up and keeps me going until lunch. This is the real deal to help with weight loss.

Purchased in June 2017 at BODi for A$87.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

K.

K.Murray Region, NSW

Why the hype about how good it taste when taste like powdered water.

Never going to recommend this product to any one.
You can feel the powder in your mouth and yet its oily too? Such a strange and horrible texture.
The taste is not great either.
I tried to stick with it for a week but I found myself hungry and cranky at the end of the day, wanting to eat everything in sight like I was a vacuum.
I tried to sell them but ended up throwing them out.

Purchased in January 2019 at BODi for A$70.00.

Goran G.

Goran G.Sydney, NSW

Horrible product

Gave me the shakes, stomach pain couldn't sleep and horrible taste was hungry after 1 hour. Don't recommend. Very expensive for something that doesn't work I'm sticking to eating clean and them Aldi shakes are way better

December 7th 2019 Update: Terrible product

Taste of oil and powder tummy pains I thing who ever invented bodi should try something else stuck to it for 3 days then gave up made me angry couldn't sleep why should losing weight be so horrible don't recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for A$199.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Amazing shakes!

I've recently come back from a big overseas holiday and needed that extra push to get back into my healthy lifestyle. I've tried many other shakes, and despite them being "sugar free" they have all had artificial sugars that irritated and bloated my stomach for days at a time. After having a few days of the BODi shakes I am in love! They cause no bloating or sick feeling, keep my energy levels up, and I am full until my next meal! Already ordered my next batch :)

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$199.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

YngveAdve

YngveAdveSydney, NSW

Decent meal replacement shake

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$2,000.00.

veroniqua

veroniquaSydney, NSW

Ridiculously overpriced. Just buy a good low carb protein shake & add MCT Oil for the same results.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$200.00.

Amber

AmberWestern Australia

Amazing

I have the bodi packs, the taste is hard to get use to but the results are amazing, and the bloating is gone the next day of having just one shake.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$69.00.

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

I feel great!

Just received my second order of the 12 pack, and I'm hooked! It tastes great, I like the chocolate nut flavour, and I haven't gotten bored of it. I've been using Bodi 3 days a week and have lost a little under 2kg over this past month. My body weight is difficult to budge, as I also have a heavy muscle mass. So even though it's not as fast to drop weight, I know its steady. Love love love.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Love love love!!

I absolutely love the BODi bottle, it keeps my drink cold for so long, it is truly amazing. I am super happy with the meal replacement shakes. I have not been able to find another that actually makes me feel full but also one that doesn't make me feel sick until I found BODi. I have no idea if I've lost any weight but I certainly feel less bloated and heavy. I am definitely purchasing more!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$116.00.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does help feel less bloated but make a me feel sick

I really wanted to love BODi but it makes me feel very sick. I bought the 12 pack and I can't finish it. The taste isn't pleasant and I feel like I want to vomit all day. It makes me feel very queezy. Also stay close to the toilet on BODi days. It does make me feel less bloated but I did not drop any weight on it. I put less oil in to try help with the sickness and it did not make any difference. ( as suggested from the BODi team after I made contact) I have had BODi breakfast and that was fine... but he day packs are not great for me.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$179.00.

Awesome

I just started on the Bodi shakes this week and have found them pleasant to taste. I have been having a snack from the list provided and found I don’t feel hungry. Overall I’m looking forward to see my results at the end of my first week :)

Purchased in August 2019 for A$115.00.

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I’m now a little BODi obsessed. I did drop 3kg in the first month. I feel better when I’m on it than off and look forward to my on days. I tried the breakfast only the last few weeks as a cost effective solution but heading back to the packs. Not sure I will loose more weight but I certainly feel so much better. Need this in bulk!

Purchased in August 2019 at BODi for A$80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Skywalker

SkywalkerSydney, NSW

Great Taste & No Bloat

I'm super happy with my BODi meal replacements. Great taste, energy lasted throughout the day and no bloating. Great option for a lighter calorie day that keeps you feeling full.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$115.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

NO HUNGER!

I’m not normally one to replace meals with shakes as I prefer to lose the weight and keep it off by getting into good habits, however, I was struggling to get the motivation and even the first kg off due to bad habits and decided to give this a try. The first day my stomach rumbled between lunch and dinner but I didn’t have cravings and found that I could ignore the tummy calls for food. The other two days were no worries, not a single rumble and still no cravings. Through this and exercise I’ve lost my first 1.6kg and that has done wonders for my motivation!! Thanks BODi

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$69.00.

WOULD 100% RECOMMEND

I’m loving including the shakes in my weekly routine! I haven’t stopped using it since my first purchase 4 months ago. Im really keen to try some of the other products soon.

Sandy

SandyGippsland, VIC

Amazing product

Finding Bodi was the best thing ever, it’s made weight loss easy. I use the Bodi shakes 2 days a week and I have the breakfast shake every other day, love the taste which makes it easy.

It just works

Been doing my BODi days for the past couple months and having the breakfast shake on my normal days. I’ve lost 5kg so far and I’ve toned up so much. I love it x

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$285.00.

Christie H.

Christie H.Southwest, VIC

You get what you pay for

BODi says their shakes curb your appetite and increase your energy and they do exactly that. I have recommended to so many people. The taste is unusual to begin with but not bad. I'm very impressed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting