4.9

• Weight Lost
Linda

LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product

Been using BODi for 2 weeks and love the taste, its easy to use and I have seen a improvement in my eating habits and have lost .05kg and more to come. Will be buying BODi again for sure. Thank you BODi

Purchased in October 2019 for A$200.00.

Life-friendly!

I was worried about how the BODi program was going to fit into my busy life! It is so easy to follow and feel good using. I’ve become more aware of what needs to go into my body to provide the right energy and nutrition needed to be at my best. Mixing the Accelerated Fat Burner into my shakes is easy, and most importantly for me, motivates me to increase my exercise during the day for best results.

Purchased in August 2019.

Skywalker

SkywalkerSydney, NSW

Great Taste & No Bloat

I'm super happy with my BODi meal replacements. Great taste, energy lasted throughout the day and no bloating. Great option for a lighter calorie day that keeps you feeling full.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$115.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how BODi compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Tayla

TaylaSydney, NSW

LIFE CHANGING - CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

BODi breakfast is a game changer. It is my absolute must have every morning - including most weekends (although I don't mind the occasional brunch). I'm now onto my 4th tub! It is the most convenient and delicious tasting meal replacement I've ever had - and it's full of nutritional goodies which makes it even better! I lead a busy lifestyle and often train first thing in the morning, so not having to worry about breakfast anymore is a blessing. It is quick and easy and works a charm! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is considering purchasing.

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$90.00.

Kat

KatMid North Coast, NSW

The Missing Piece To My Wellness

Purchased in October 2019.

CNYG

CNYGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GREAT OPTION FOR DIET

The texture for BODi Breakfast was way thicker than the BODi pack but I guess it was designed as such I was sharing BODi pack with a friend and she wasn't that big of a fan of the after taste of the oil (nutrients) pack. I did not mind it though! Above are just the feedback for the texture and taste. In terms of the effect that it has on my body, definitely no bloating after consuming this (I BLOAT LIKE A BALLOON). With proper diet discipline, you can definitely see this working!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$259.20.

Judi R.

Judi R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MIRACLE SHAKE

BODi days are so easy, you don’t want to eat anything else nor are you hungry. Blends well in a nutr-bullet but in a good shaker you do need to keep shaking it. I find it smooth and creamy with a nutty after taste.
I lost 5 kilos and my daughter 7 in the first 2 weeks. You feel so much energy. Taken 3 times a week intermittently

Purchased in May 2019.

Astra

Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

BODi O.BODi

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives