4.5

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

There are better products out there

Purchased in April 2020 for A$145.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
BODi O.BODi

this product is amazing!!!

I'm on my second week of BODi got it for Christmas and I've already lost about 4 kgs it tastes amazing and really keeps you full fo4 hours. It's such an amazing product and would recommend fo4 anyone to give it a try.

Purchased in January 2020 at BODi for A$179.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Amazing shakes!

I've recently come back from a big overseas holiday and needed that extra push to get back into my healthy lifestyle. I've tried many other shakes, and despite them being "sugar free" they have all had artificial sugars that irritated and bloated my stomach for days at a time. After having a few days of the BODi shakes I am in love! They cause no bloating or sick feeling, keep my energy levels up, and I am full until my next meal! Already ordered my next batch :)

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$199.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

YngveAdve

YngveAdveSydney, NSW

Decent meal replacement shake

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$2,000.00.

Amber

AmberWestern Australia

Amazing

I have the bodi packs, the taste is hard to get use to but the results are amazing, and the bloating is gone the next day of having just one shake.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$69.00.

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

I feel great!

Just received my second order of the 12 pack, and I'm hooked! It tastes great, I like the chocolate nut flavour, and I haven't gotten bored of it. I've been using Bodi 3 days a week and have lost a little under 2kg over this past month. My body weight is difficult to budge, as I also have a heavy muscle mass. So even though it's not as fast to drop weight, I know its steady. Love love love.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Love love love!!

I absolutely love the BODi bottle, it keeps my drink cold for so long, it is truly amazing. I am super happy with the meal replacement shakes. I have not been able to find another that actually makes me feel full but also one that doesn't make me feel sick until I found BODi. I have no idea if I've lost any weight but I certainly feel less bloated and heavy. I am definitely purchasing more!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$116.00.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does help feel less bloated but make a me feel sick

I really wanted to love BODi but it makes me feel very sick. I bought the 12 pack and I can't finish it. The taste isn't pleasant and I feel like I want to vomit all day. It makes me feel very queezy. Also stay close to the toilet on BODi days. It does make me feel less bloated but I did not drop any weight on it. I put less oil in to try help with the sickness and it did not make any difference. ( as suggested from the BODi team after I made contact) I have had BODi breakfast and that was fine... but he day packs are not great for me.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$179.00.

Weight LostNo change

Awesome

I just started on the Bodi shakes this week and have found them pleasant to taste. I have been having a snack from the list provided and found I don’t feel hungry. Overall I’m looking forward to see my results at the end of my first week :)

Purchased in August 2019 for A$115.00.

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I’m now a little BODi obsessed. I did drop 3kg in the first month. I feel better when I’m on it than off and look forward to my on days. I tried the breakfast only the last few weeks as a cost effective solution but heading back to the packs. Not sure I will loose more weight but I certainly feel so much better. Need this in bulk!

Purchased in August 2019 at BODi for A$80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Skywalker

SkywalkerSydney, NSW

Great Taste & No Bloat

I'm super happy with my BODi meal replacements. Great taste, energy lasted throughout the day and no bloating. Great option for a lighter calorie day that keeps you feeling full.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$115.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

WOULD 100% RECOMMEND

I’m loving including the shakes in my weekly routine! I haven’t stopped using it since my first purchase 4 months ago. Im really keen to try some of the other products soon.

Sandy

SandyGippsland, VIC

Amazing product

Finding Bodi was the best thing ever, it’s made weight loss easy. I use the Bodi shakes 2 days a week and I have the breakfast shake every other day, love the taste which makes it easy.

Corrie

CorrieTasmania

AMAZING!

Honestly, never been one for shakes but these babies are incredible! I have lost more weight in one week using these (at the recommended rate) than I have any other way, and trust me, I have tried everything! My mental focus, clarity, energy, everything is just out of this world! I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$200.00.

Christie H.

Christie H.Southwest, VIC

You get what you pay for

BODi says their shakes curb your appetite and increase your energy and they do exactly that. I have recommended to so many people. The taste is unusual to begin with but not bad. I'm very impressed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Sarah Bennett

Sarah BennettHunter Region, NSW

Love BODIi so much

BODi is so easy to use, just a couple of days a week for weight loss and one a week for maintenance. The fat accelerator is awesome have only used it for one week and an 2 kilos down. I love the nutty chocolate flavour.

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi.

Bec J

Bec JNorth Queensland, QLD

The perfect product

Your products are amazing. I have tried everything to lose those last 5kilos or to debloat but nothing has worked, apart from using BODi regularly. I have a very high tempo job and I don’t spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I love the convienance of your products especially when I’m travelling. I’m glad there is only one flavour because I wouldn’t be able to choose a favourite. Thankyou for producing an amazing product. I’ll be back soon for my next order.

Tayla

TaylaSydney, NSW

LIFE CHANGING - CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

BODi breakfast is a game changer. It is my absolute must have every morning - including most weekends (although I don't mind the occasional brunch). I'm now onto my 4th tub! It is the most convenient and delicious tasting meal replacement I've ever had - and it's full of nutritional goodies which makes it even better! I lead a busy lifestyle and often train first thing in the morning, so not having to worry about breakfast anymore is a blessing. It is quick and easy and works a charm! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is considering purchasing.

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$90.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Worth a try!

By far the easiest of any detox/reset/cleanse I've done. I did an F45 cardio workout in the morning, so I mixed the shakes with unsweetened almond milk and ice in the Vitamix for more substance. I also had some organic eggs, baby spinach, raspberries and almonds during the day. I was 1.4kg down and full of energy the following morning and was able to smash a resistance training session no problem. Definitely felt a bit hungry, but zero nasty withdrawal headaches or fatigue like you get with juice cleanses.

Kodi J

Kodi JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed my life!

Bodi has seriously changed my life! I have lost 7 kgs in 6 weeks and feel incredible! They taste amazing and very filling. I have tried shakes in the past but have never seen results as I have with Bodi. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Weight Losers for A$199.00.